Razorpay — money is debited from my account but showing status as pending from bank end

sunita kumari1 on Dec 14, 2018
Booked ticket on irctc using razor pay amount debited inr 305 (Two times) but irctc website showing payment pending from bank end, i inquired at my bank and they confirmed that money has been debited and there is no problem at bank end. Irctc anyway unable to sya anything as their system is always problematic. Kindly confirm as neither i am able to book new ticket nor i am able to get the status of the booking.
My transaction ids are:
[protected] and [protected].
Plz solve this problem as soon as possible.

money is debited from my account but showing status as pending from bank end

[Dec 16, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Dec 16, 2018
Hi Sunita,

We checked the transaction IDs [protected] and [protected] and see that these are unsuccessful transactions. The same will be auto-refunded to your account in 7-10 working days. You may check the status of your IRCTC transaction over here: https://razorpay.com/support/#request.

Thanks and regards,
Team Razorpay

Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030
    Razorpay - money is debited from my account but showing status as pending from bank end