Razorpay — money was deducted from my account but the payment for the product shown failed and asked for payment again. money was taken through google pay.

Cicely Rodrigues on Jun 17, 2019
UPI transaction ID - (protected)
To:[protected]@hdfcbank
From: Cicely Anthony Rodrigues (v as Ck of Baroda) [protected]@okaxis
Google transaction ID : CICAgKDqsOGgVQ
I was trying to pay through BHIM UPI for a product, I chose to use Google pay they said razor pay will request a pay for the product and soon as I accepted, money was deducted from my bank account it was the only money I had, the money got deducted and the payment was still not confirmed.please help me I need the money that money.

[Jun 21, 2019] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Cicely Rodrigues, Jun 17, 2019
I need a refund
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Jun 21, 2019
Hi Cicely Rodrigues,

We see that our team has reverted to your query on ticket with reference number: 567309
Feel free to write back to us for further assistance on the same email thread.

Thanks and Regards,
Team Razorpay.

Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030
    Razorpay - money was deducted from my account but the payment for the product shown failed and asked for payment again. money was taken through google pay.