Razorpay — payment deducted, but booking not done with spicejet

Keeranthara, Maradu, Ernakulam, Ernakulam, Ernakulam District, Kerala, India
 Soie Varghese on Jun 25, 2019

I had made flight booking with spice jet this morning (25/06/2019), cochin - mumbai for 27 june 2019 travelling.
The amount 3601 had been deducted from my bank account through razor pay. But i did not get any ticket from spice jet.

Kindly return my money immediately to my bank account. Syn - inr 3, 601.00 debited to a/c no. *5335 on[protected]:42-for pos txn at[protected]hdfc[protected]razorpay spicejetavl bal:19, 737.87. If you find the txn suspicious, sms block to [protected] to block your card temporarily or call our tollfree no. [protected]/[protected].

[Jun 25, 2019] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2019
Hey,

We are unable to track the transaction with the details provided. Please write to us here: https://razorpay.com/support/#request with your transaction details. We will get back to you on the same at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,
Team Razorpay

Comments

Dear Sir-:
Sir how to do change dynamically amount in your php code .
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Jun 27, 2019

Hey,

Please write to us here https://razorpay.com/support/#request and our concerned team will get back to you at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Razorpay
You have deducted money for passport two times
And your costumer care assured me refund of
4000 will be credited in your account within
4 to 5 days but still not yet
Passport Id PAS210619-A4595
PLEASE CREDIT MONEY OTER WISE I WIIL MAKE FIR
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Jul 5, 2019

Hey Anwarul,

Kindly revert on the on-going email thread ticket ref: 584314 with the requested details. We will have this checked and get back to you on the same at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,
Sir
I have a transaction through razorpay for merchant brandwayshop through transaction id. pay_CZhF4T94ljgL7 dated 25 may 2019.till now I didn't get the product nor they return the money when I try to reach both company.they did n"t respond satisfactatory.
Pls refund the money positively
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Jul 5, 2019

Hey,

We are unable track the transaction with the details provided. Please provide us your transaction details here: https://razorpay.com/support/#request so that we can check and update you on the same at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,
Team Razorpay

Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030
    Razorpay - payment deducted, but booking not done with spicejet