[Resolved]  Razorpay — payment successful, but unsuccessful ticket delivery

I booked a ticket on 24/03/2018, around 11 pm, with upi transaction id as[protected].
The amount was deducted from my bank account but no confirmation message from irctc came regarding the same.
I even waited 2 business days, as it says at many places, but then i was forced to write this complain when i didn't see the amount being refunded.
Kindly look into the matter at the earliest
May 3, 2018
Mar 27, 2018

Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 27, 2018
Razorpay Customer Care's response
Hi Shawn,

We checked the transaction with the UPI reference number[protected] and see that it is a unsuccessful transaction. If there is a debit for the same in your account, please note that the amount will be credited back to your account in 7-10 working days.
Feel free to drop us a email to [protected]@razorpay.com for further details, we will be glad to help.

Thanks and Regards,
Team Razorpay
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I made a transaction last Janury 2018 but unfortunately it was cancelled because of some reason then days later the Razorpay emailed me about the successful refund and now its alread March i still dont received any refund from them as what my bank shows. Please help!
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Apr 3, 2018

Kindly drop a mail on [email protected] with the details of your transaction details for us to assist you with the details.

Team Razorpay

Razorpay
    Razorpay Address
    Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030