[Resolved] Razorpay — refund not received for failed transaction

Suraj2006 on Sep 20, 2018
I paid shuttl rs 1200 on 14/08/2018 using icici upi. Razorpay was the payment gateway. Amount was deducted from my account but shuttl informed me that they have not received the amount. Razorpay sent me a refund initiation mail and asked me to wait 10 days for the refund of rs 1200. It has been more than a month and i have not yet received the refund!
Service request raised with razorpay: 256756
Grievance raised with razorpay: 39183

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 1, 2018
It took a long time. Reached out to bank. Bank asked me to reach out to Razorpay. Razorpay kept delaying it. I raised one request and two grievances at Razorpay's website. But nothing was resolved. I raised a complaint here. Still no concrete response even after 10 days. Finally I raised a complaint on twitter. It was resolved in 1 day after that.

[Sep 20, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Sep 20, 2018
Hi Suraj,

We are having this checked with the bank on priority. We will keep you updated on the status of the transaction on ticket with reference number: 256756 once we get a positive revert from them. Your patience is highly appreciated.

Team Razorpay
Updated by Suraj2006, Sep 25, 2018
It has been 4 days since this complaint. It has been almost 10 days since the ticket was registered at your website. It has been more than a month since you have not refunded me the amount of 1200. I do not think you are taking this on priority. If you do not refund my money soon I will presume you are just cheating me of 1200 rupees and file a formal fraud case against you.
Updated by Suraj2006, Sep 26, 2018
Still no update? You are not even picking up call in[protected]. This is horrible service from your side.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

This kind of service is not acceptable by consumers.
Please let me know how much time it will take to refund my money.
If possible refund immediate.

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Sep 22, 2018

We see that the UPI reference no: 826213952807 is an unsuccessful transaction. Rest assured, you will receive a credit in your account within 7-10 working days automatically. Feel free to write to us at: https://razorpay.com/contact/ for any further queries.

Thanks and regards,
Razorpay
Suraj2006's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 25, 2018
Keep following up. These guys gave me the same false hope that the money will be refunded but they took no action.

Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030
    Razorpay - refund not received for failed transaction