Real Poker India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 20, 2021

File a complaint to Real Poker India

Having problems with Real Poker India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Real Poker India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Real Poker India

Real Poker India Website

Real Poker India Head Office Address

91 Springboard, George Thangaiah Complex, #21, 80 feet road, Indiranagar
Bengaluru
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Real Poker India reviews & complaints(6)

This site is scam stay away from it if you have played poker on other good sites you will instantly realise it All are bots filled in lobbies so dont fall for there offers you will end up loosing all your money!!! Big Scam Stay away!!!
Real Poker India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm playing poker in khelo365 he is fraud site and he took my 1.5 crore rupees Pease take action against this poker site and he ruion many other player life he using fake software this poker site should be banned in India
    Real Poker India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir mera account login nhi to raha
      Real Poker India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello sir i'm from uttar pradesh i have came in telangana for my summer vacations for one week and i can see my account has been banned i also promised that i'll use only one account but they are not responding if you see playing with multiple accounts then you can delete my account so please allow me to play if not then return all my money back to me i have also not claimed your bonus levels you can give my money back...
        Respected sir/medam i ordered gown red with merun color gown price is 799 rupees but fake product delivered. Q the order picture is totally different from the delivery product. So don't provide the fake product sir/medam. So pls return money back and collect the product. And then again this problem can't continue sir pls. I order gown but delivery product is single piece of cloth so pls return my order and return money...
        It is a fake sites, when i played poker and win approx 40k inr, and admin take the chips and account will be locked. Dont play this site, when i mailed him they says multiple account then i told please show my ip address thats other use your poker application and accounts, they told actually almost same type o[censored]sername already used here, then i told same type username and same user is not true, and also block my ip address in realpoker.inbr...