ClassicRummy.com Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Dec 13, 2022

File a complaint to ClassicRummy.com

Having problems with ClassicRummy.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ClassicRummy.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ClassicRummy.com

ClassicRummy.com Website

ClassicRummy.com Head Office Address

ClassicRummy.com Phone Numbers

ClassicRummy.com reviews & complaints(35)

Hi, I never visited this site but after 12:00 today I am getting OTP call every 2 to 3 minutes it has been around 100 calls today.

Hello sir rummy circle pe2 din pahele account open kiya
    Amount bhi withdraw hui
    Aah main paise jeeta to mera account band kar diya
    Our ab bol rahe hai ki aapke multiple account hai isliye account band kiya hai
    Sir maine 1 st time account banya hai
    Plz sir aap meri madat karo

Dear Collgeous,

My account showing as bloked use do to this I am unable to play cash game.

I request you to unblock my account.

It was showing as blocked user since last two weeks.

Please suggest how we can unblock the account and start playing cash games.

User name:Ganesh801077

Kind regards,
      Ganesh Shinde.
      ClassicRummy.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My acciunt is block plz unblock mi than my account kyc in udner prosecsee.sloved mi my account
        ClassicRummy.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please my account block unblock kar do
          Sep 03, 2021
          Dear Jaypr1582002,

Thank You for reaching us out. Kindly note that the Screen Shot you have shared doesn't you have shared is not associated with Classic Rummy and belongs to some other Rummy Site.

We are unable to trace your account with Your details . We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further with you, hence please send us a mail at [protected]@classicrummy.com with your account details.

Thank You.

Warm Regards,

Hai sir im venmathi
            User name : venmathiramu
            Mobile no [protected]
            Mail id [protected]@gmail.com

I am not playing unfair activities . My money was debited in your side rs 12525. I already deposited in 8000 . Please consider my request . My game is random. Not play in unfair activities. So please refund my money. Your side not refund my money . I send legal notice . My side i send legal notice for consumer court case . Please refund my money . My withdrawal amount 12525 refund or my deposit amount rs 8000 refund my classic rummy wallet . Please final warning for me i not playing in rabdom unfair games last and final warning for me . Please cosider my request . Refund my money .

Thanks and regards .

Thanks and regards .
            R venmathi .
            V
            Venmathi

Hello sir, this is the same complain my friend has raised of cheating and fraud.
              i and my friend ritik have been humiliated and cheated by deactivating our account at classicrummy.com . they have deactivated our account by saying that we have same registration ip address. and we have misused the referral bonus. when i asked them in written they have nothing to reply. they have seized my 2k money . if i refer my friend at game and we...
              Hello sir, i and my friend have been humiliated and cheated by deactivating our account at classicrummy.com . they have deactivated our account by saying that we have same registration ip address. and we have misused the referral bonus. when i asked them in written they have nothing to reply. they have seized my 3k money . if i refer my friend at game and we use same devices at flat, we have same wifi connections .if we have one tablet or...
              First i withdraw rs. 2415/- on 19th feb, its not disburse in bank account & after 7-8 days its fail & amount flowback in rummy account, now second time i withdraw 4377/- but still not credit in bank,
              They remove my bank detail also
              I done around 20 times complaints but still problem not solved and amount also not credit in bank
              This complaint resolved

Full playstore game fake app verrry dager iam install rummy iam not loing but sms coming my number pls close my number activ game all close full fake and so may loose money 350 loose in spin game
                payumoney game full fake game pls govement take care this sms rummy payumoney name change new app pls close name
                Hi there,

We are very sad to see that you are upset. Our Customer's Satisfaction is our priority.
                We are unable to trace your account with Your above details . We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further with you, hence please send us a mail at [protected]@classicrummy.com with your account details, so that we investigate your issue and resolve it as soon as possible.

Team Classic Rummy.

My name is venu. User name is venupmp
                  I am playing games in classic rummy. But they have debit my account due to multiple withdraws and they are saying you are fraud that's why we have debited amount. Suppose if i am fraud, they will give the debit amount to players and they don't do. I am always plays genuine in classic rummy. They are decide due to delay shows only i am fraud. But i am working with my mobile. Some times i have missed the shows and it go to drop when the game was good also. I am asking only one thing. Take all the games and check the scores when i have show the game also. Suppose if i do fraud i don't show the game with my opposite player also. So please consider it and take action on classic rummy. And give the penality of 10000000 from classic rummy.

Venu
                  Jul 17, 2020
                  It's resolved. So please delete my complaint.
                  Jul 09, 2020
                  Updated by Venu Paladugu
                  Deleted

I have lost my money approx 890 without losing a game.infact I won the game but my money lost
                    ClassicRummy.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Rummy circle id is closed please open this

I am playing this game over 10years with them, but now due to this lockdown these people are minting money from people, may be using bots. I have taken screenshots of a game where a person (May be bot) playing this game even after he finished the game with 252 points, and also winning it.
                        As now people have locked at home and playing online gambling, they have got the right techniques to fool people.
                        After my repeated mails to them, today i received a mail saying that they have some errors, and spoke very rudely. They also threatened to block my i'd and told me like "jo ukhaadna hai ukhaadlo"
                        I have complained it. And now suggest people to avoid these people if they want to save money. Or better quit gambling.
                        Aug 6, 2021
                        May 08, 2020
                        Hi Sujay1312,

Sorry for inconvenience caused to you.

Our support team will get in touch with you at the earliest.

ClassicRummy Support Team

I have played in several rummy apps, and indeed a good player too. Here in classic rummy its vitally clear to see manipulation of auto users and lost money only so far. Have never transferred the amount to bank account at all. I have played several games and its like one or the other way to lose the amount in accordance the allocation of cards. Also have raised "n" number of complaints and their intention is to just close the ticket in fraction of seconds once customer raises and does not solve the purpose at all. Its really surprising how the numbers generated by rng have passed marsaglia's diehard tests.

For you info: [protected]@gmail.com
                          Feb 20, 2020
                          Jan 20, 2020
                          Hello Yuva02,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Our VIP team will get in touch with you shortly on this.

Team Classic Rummy.

I am plying game on this site classicrummy.com, but their game quality is very worst, in their daily tournament they doing fraud while player rejoing for second round, i have screen shots, and throo player out automatically when they winning games please take action, they do it every day, and not properly assit me, when i am saying call they dont call say my number is not in reach at same time i called their number they recived my call but not calling from their site, wasting my mob balane too
                            Mar 18, 2019
                            Feb 12, 2019
                            Hello Deepak,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Our team had tried multiple times to reach you on 8th Feb, 2019 from 18:42 to 19:51, but we received no response from your end.

However, our team will reach you shortly on the registered mobile number to understand the issue that you faced.

Team Classic Rummy!
                            How to do KYC verification

Hello all
                              I have played 5 games in a row best of three with player (Xxxxxx) and all games he won. The cards he getting and the way player is playing is really suspicious. Am sure it is definitely fraud. Either he controlling the distributing cards and can able to see other cards
                              I have lost trust on your classicrummy website after playing with that player.
                              I requested to close my account immediately. I have lost 50k.
                              Aug 26, 2018
                              Jul 24, 2018
                              Hello Santosh,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please provide us your account ID or username, so that we can check into your games with our VIP Team.

Request you to send us mail at [protected]@classicrummy.com to get faster resolution.

Team ClassicRummy!

I have been playing classicrummy since years and never win. I lost lot of money since last two days i lost huge amount. My user name is gulamajji. There are some repeated players. Who are playing frequently and winning always. They migh from classicrummy team. I request not to play any more. I lost huge money. When playing high stake amount bets you will never win. I was really frustrated.
                                Feb 16, 2018
                                Customer care team called and resolved issue.
                                Feb 13, 2018
                                Dear Santosh,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your issue to the concerned team, and you should receive a call from the same in a short time.

Team Classic Rummy
                                My account is block amount balance is 250 but I can't play cash game please open my account it is showing please contact support services know I am adding photo of my adharcard please open my account
                                Chakradhar 1046's reply, Aug 15, 2018
                                My account is not opening please confirm my kyc
                                Chakradhar 1046's reply, Aug 15, 2018
                                Please confirm my kyc Id proof and address proof adharcard
                                My name is manchuriharinath I was played online games since 2years.suddenly i rieceved a massage that my account was closed please open my rummycercle account kindly. Ivan submitted my aadhar card and passport also. I also ready for submitting another proof also.

Guys don't play in Classic Rummy..
                                  I had played lot of games in Classic Rummy, when I tried to withdraw that amount they said I had unfair play with another player, whose ip and mac address are same..

When I contacted support they are unresponsive and sending the email back and forth and I didn't got a single rupee. I got frustrated and said them to delete my account. They simply deleted my account. I lost thousands of rupees due to classicrummy.com
                                  ClassicRummy.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Classic rummy company will do too much fraud I observed so many days and loose so much money.so please ban classic rummy in andhra Pradesh.
                                  Pliz my riopen account
                                  So pliz help me with another account
                                  So pliz my purana account opening the help mi I am not email but password mising
                                  Pavanpatil's reply, Dec 19, 2019
                                  Purana account open nhi ho rha hi to pliz help mi
                                  Pavanpatil's reply, Dec 19, 2019
                                  My riopen account number

First see the pictures... You will know every thing...

Problem 1:

When the time of declaration two times happend same problem.. I can here the sound but time freez at 42 sec and 44 sec in two rounds.. Then it again start showing score board. Two times i set my cards in good order so i didn't get huge score. See the pictures i attached. If i didnt merge in correct what happen? How can i set if you freez time?

Problem 2:

See the pictures, in three pictures there is no cards to me...in that round time decreasing i can hear the sounds but with out cards how can i play?

Waited for long time, in last secs so i restarted the app. T he i got the cards.. Lost the game there is time for thinking to take decision.