[Resolved]  Red Taxi — Charged more amount

Today have booked a red taxi from sihs colony to Hopes Cbe location.. which covers 5 to 6km. And the amount usually paid 100 to 120 rs.. from same point today it took 183 rs 10km. Took the long route even i have conveyed to took esi sakaraisettiyar street but driver denied and took fun mall route which directly a back to Hopes college stop n again directed to location. A person who new to Cbe travelled in cab. I feel this is also a kind of cheating n misusing the knowledge.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 11, 2017

[Dec 26, 2016] Red Taxi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Red Taxi Customer Care's response Dec 26, 2016
Please provide your contact number or booking ID for further reference. We will get back to you shortly.

Comments

I am a regular passenger in Red Taxi since 6 years. Everytime ive been charged below 105 but today (07/01/2017) i ve charged 164 compared than previous its excess. i gave complaint the Red Taxi Coimbatore service point but they arent responded as well. please take my complaint and do the needful favor to the regular customer like me.
I m not satisfied for red taxi. It's very worst. I have booked taxi @ 3.00 PM. But taxi comes at 4.25pm. Please don't book red taxi. Waste waste waste

Red Taxi Phone
    Red Taxi Address
    Eagle Fleet Services , 137, K.S. Ramasamy Gounder St., , K.K. Pudur, Saibaba Colony,, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India - 641038