Rediff.com India Customer Care
Rediff.com India Ltd.

Rediff.com India Customer Care

Rediff.com India Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W)
Mumbai City District

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Rediff.com India related photos (570)

Rediff.com India Complaints & Reviews

Pia jain
I ordered Shoe Under The Perfect Shoe Organiser 12 Pairs Shoe Rack (set Of 3) ordered on 13th July 2015 -Vendor Name Ezzi Deals My order number: 11872904 Product delivered on 20th July 2015 on 21st July 2015 I request to return the product as I dont like the stuff of the product. The product is not as per expectations Rediff shopping reply is " you may contact vendor for more details"Vendor name :Ezzi Deals, Vendor contact number:[protected]. This is very wrong process why we call the vendor if I purchase and pay to rediff shopping. and call at rediff shopping customer care daily that the vendor is not picking the phone...and I want to return the product and I don't get the true reply This is very difficult to call again and again to return the product, this is very harassing also. This is the only site where I get the problem for returning the product. Please guide what to do to return the product

[Jul 24, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tara chqnd
    I have ordered a tempered glass from rediff shopping .com of gionee v4s but it is damaged so I want to replace my order as soon as possible call me at [protected] email :-- [protected]@gmail.com i want it should be replace it soon as possible and u must check the product before delivary and it is soo lenty processs

[Jul 26, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Rediffmail — Password needs to change every time of sign in

Aish_19
      when i want to sign in using my rediffmail a/c, it shows wrong user name & passwrd combination though i put the correct password.....
      Complaint category Other

karan dhunna
      I have orderd 5 mini dv cameras on 07 jul 2015 and i paid 8309rs cash on delevery on dated 12 july 2015. But they have sent me the cameras which is defective is nt working no indication, not properly charging at all. And cost of this watch is hardly 8309rs. Therefore you are requested to take appropriate action to refund my money and take their product back. Inspite of sending so many mails to them no response till now. Plese do the need full. I will be highly obliged to you...

Refund amount regarding useless products

[Jul 20, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Digital Cameras

Gatmaramani
        My order number 11858081 was delivered few days ago on 10th JULY 2015 & the goods received were damaged - Electric roti maker for which a mail was sent along with the photograph on the same day & TAT mentioned was 24hrs however i have still not received a single call or message to at least acknowledge the same however i have also made several calls to follow up but still no response..I would like to escalate this to higher authorities if any & would like to check if this is the type of the service rediff provide to the customer.this is my last email as an request post this i will be forced to take some legal actions.

Replacement - Defected Product

[Jul 18, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

stephenkaspar
          I ordered an item for the first time from Rediff Shopping but it's not satisfactions to me and also showing delivery status as "Successfully Delivered". I paid the amount via net banking my friend account and now they are not refunding my friend amount. I never suggest Rediff shopping to anyone. Please don't buy any item from Rediff Shopping as there is no guarantee for your money and your order... Note:I have complaint to you, same time call for me your staff member. your staff number was debit card number and pass received to amount debit by the(Rs.5000/-) amount(11.07.2015 at 4.00pm).so you customer response to take action return money.you any action not.I complaint to "O" law process . your thinking to why given to pass ward my staff because you staff rectify to amount same account promise so your rediff shopping very well ask my friend. illegal process staff phone no:+91 [protected] your responded future ability benefits . Warning :Next process "O"

[Jul 14, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

pksharma1520
            i have orderd hd watch spy camera dvr on 03jul2015 and sent transferred the amount rs 2010 from my account through net banking on the same day.but they have sent me the other watch which is defective not working at all camera is nt working no indication at all.and cost of this watch is hardly 1000 rs.therefore you are requested to take appropriate action to refund my money and take their prodct back.inspite of sending so many mails to them no response till now. plese do the need full.i will be highly obliged to you.

request or refund against order no.11825529
            request or refund against order no.11825529

[Jul 14, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sudha Shashi
              My mail I'd [protected]@rediffmail.com is blocked by stating the reason that some spam mails were sent from my account. If this has happened really then it is without my knowledge. I have a good antivirus installed in my system and scan it everyday. My resume has this email I'd registered with some job sites and my job related mails come to this email id. This is totally unethical to block it without any warning or intimation..please activate my email I'd immediately.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

chetri
                Order number is 11776498. Placed order on 24.7.2015. Today is 11.7.2015. But not yet received the order. Only assurances are give that within two days you will received the order. Repeatedly given time and spoken to and a number of emails sent and exchanged. But to no avail and seems all falling on the deaf ears. Think my fault is full prepayment of the order but not after receipt of the article. Probably the latter would have been safer option. Why this sorry state of affairs, why not able to deliver within the time prescribed ie, 7-10 days by you people; leave aside that, not even after 18 days, and counting on... A concrete action and precise answer is awaited regarding delivery of the order placed.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

stephenkaspar
                  I had received helmet Today.But The Helmet had changed .I had ordered only Crazy Helmet With ISI Mark.But You had sent another Company Damaged Helmet.Kindly Rectify My Queries.Please Revert My Amount (or) Send Another Helmet immediately I had attached The Photos . Your Online Shopping is Very Worst

Nip
                    Order # 11719714 Product ordered bluetooth Gromo Mini MP3 speaker System (with FM) -12 Jun 15 Product delivered ordinary chorded speaker AD Net – 22 Jun 15 Complaint lodged n rediff shopping web portal on 04 Jul 2015 Rediff refused to act citing lapse of stipulated 48 hrs after delivery. The delay in lodging complain occurred as the product was received in my absence as I was out of station. On my return when I saw the product does not match what I ordered I immediately contacted you. In view of the above it is requested that you may kindly consider replacement of the said item and also inquire as to how an entirely different product was delivered. THIS IS NOT A CASE OF FAULTY/DEFECTIVE PRODUCT DELIVERY IT IS WRONG PRODUCT HAVING BEEN DELIVERED

Product delivered different from eh one ordered
                    Product delivered different from eh one ordered

[Jul 10, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

nfsmw
                      Sir... My order was delivered today...My order of "dhakshinavarti shankh (Counch shell)" is fake.. As i very well know how to check the shankh whether it is original or fake... But i find that this is a fake shankh(Counch shell) no horizontal lines are there which is the only identification of this... So please change my order or refund...

fake dakshinavarti shankh

[Jul 10, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

BMPL.DEO
                        Dear team, i had forgot my password and i tried maximum time to get it back.now my account is blocked.I tried to have password on my alternet e mail ID but ididnt received any mail.Also i didnt remaimber the correct email IDs of my contact list.Please send me password on my alternet e mail id bampl.[protected]@gmail.com my rediff id is : baidyanth [protected]@rediffmail.com...

Regaarding Password
                        Hi plz help me my mail i d is [protected]@rediffmail.com.
                        I was change my mail password but now unable to open it that account. the number which i mentioned is not used & mail i d not using my me.

You are requested, kindly send me the my password on my another id mayuri.[protected]@rediffmail.com

Plz contact me on my this number [protected]

My earlier number is (which is registered) [protected]

Its ver important for me plz help me if you required any details plz call on on my number [protected].

sushen.2007
                          I have ordered a product of Italian leather belt in rediff shopping on 21/06/2015.They have make an order on that date, order no.[protected], to ARIHANT Shop, Delhi.I have paid for it( Rs. 222/-).But till date, neither it was shipped and nor delivered.I have contact to rediff shop custmer several times and also give mail to ARIHANT Store.No response is getting.Where is my product ? When it will be reached? I have complaint almost ten times over telephone and in mail also. But I have yet not received any justfication for late . Please mail me about the present status of the product .

jparikh
                            I have ordered black color watch on 4th Jun 2015. Vendor sent orange color watch instead of black. I have asked for replacement and sent watch back immediately. On 20th June I got email that I'll get my replacement in 8 to 10 days. On 1st July I sent mail that I have not received any replacement. There was not response from rediff. Finally I called customer care today to know whats going on. The Sr. Executive Jasmine is telling me that vendor cannot deliver black color watch. I cannot understand why rediff took this order when they cannot deliver. Rediff Sr. executive is saying it will take more days to deliver black color watch. Then why they said on 20th June that I'll get my product in 7 to 10 days? Sr. Executive from rediff was saying that they will inform me about when I will receive my replacement by mail only and they cannot call back. This is the most pathetic customer care i have ever talked to.

Different color item delivered and rediff is not replacing it with correct item even after 1 month...

[Jul 07, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rediff Shopping — Duplicate Product from Hotdealsfrompearl vendor thru rediff shopping

Ruchir Vijay
                              I have ordered from rediff shopping Sony SBH80 and they send me duplicate product. Rediff is selling duplicate products on...
                              Complaint category Mobile Handsets

sangram_kolte
                              I had made the purchased of "stylish & sober wrist watches" order number 11730105 with Rediff on dt 14th June'15 but still I havn't recd my product yet and not receiving any proper mail channel from rediff shopping, Really Rediff is such a nightmare for online marketing.I am also going to make a complaint against Rediff in Consumer Court.

[Jul 06, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

sharad ahuja
                                I placed the order for a shoe and then declined the order[protected] from this vendor as the product was available for cheaper price with other vendors. However after placing the same shoe from other vendor (order no[protected], I have still been delivered the product from the old declined vendor (Solution 24x7) for even more price (Rs 1450) than what is appearing on the site (Rs 1308). The product that has been delivered is blue color whereas I ordered for nivia white and silver shoe in size uk 12. I confirmed the size and color of the order on the call that I received from your executive after placing the order. Is this the kind of service that you provide to the customers. You had already taken 10days to deliver this product. Now to cancel the order you have taken already morr than half a month. Could you just cancel the order and refund my money back which is ₹1, 450. The last resort that I have now is to report to consumer court and take serious step. You have such bad service, no wonder why you are way behind in the market of online shopping

Wrong shoe delivered, now delay in cancellation

[Jul 04, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

bhavikjain
                                  Refund the product amount + shipping charges for which i replaced back to the dealer
                                  I have purchased the power bank from rediff shopping my order no 11684718. The power bank is defective so i replaced back it to the dealer as per your customer care says by currier. And after it i didn't get any notification about my replacement.
                                  I also called to the customer care 2 times. . They says we added the request of refund.

So i need my refund amount for it. I don't want to get replacement.
                                  Product name : 16000mah power bank with two charging slot)
                                  Amount rs. : 696 / - (Including tax)
                                  Please refund my amount back.

Mob no: [protected]
                                  Name: bhavik jain

[Jul 02, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Updated by bhavikjain Jul 02, 2015
                                  I have purchased the power bank from rediff shopping my order no
                                  11684718.the power bank is defective so i replaced back it to the dealer
                                  as per your customer care says by currier.and after it i didn't get any
                                  notification about my replacement.
                                  i also called to the customer care 2 times..they says we added the
                                  request of refund.

so i need my refund amount for it.i don't want to get replacement.
                                  product name : 16000mah power bank with two charging slot )
                                  amount Rs. : 696 /-(including tax)
                                  please refund my amount Product amount + Shipping Charges for Which i replaced back to the dealer
                                  Mob no: [protected]
                                  Name: Bhavik jain

Joginder Lodhi
                                    Dear sir/mdm I purchase mi 20800 power bank order no.is 11753954 .we received 27 june and amount delivered by bank.but it product is defective not give back up.we do 3 mail for rediff shopping but they give not any reponse .pls reslove my problem

powerbank  not back up

[Jul 02, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Recently Discussed

(5 minutes ago)
                                      Quikr
                                      200 pages job for 25 days. work from home during corona days
                                      (14 minutes ago)
                                      Zing Digital
                                      Company service and on the product
                                      (27 minutes ago)
                                      Igm Services
                                      Online job fraud
                                      (32 minutes ago)
                                      National Institute Of Open Schooling
                                      appeared in exam but shows absent in result
                                      (48 minutes ago)
                                      HDFC Bank
                                      Wrong commitment reg loan account