[Resolved] Rediffmail Shopping — Products order no:[protected]

Sector-17, Haryana, India
 Roxcy kumar
I bought a scratch filler pen from Rediff mail shopping and yesterday when I opened it was empty and I raised the complaint to Rediff shopping customer care.
I spoke with Ms. Sana and she assured me that I will get my refund against this product and I informed her that I don't want the refund and I want the replacement of this product. today I got mail in which Rediff team informed me that they are not able to entertain my request as I am informing after 48 hrs of product delivery.

I want my refund or replacement of this product and want confirmation ASAP.

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 15, 2016
How can you resolve customer queries without any resolution??????????

No worry if you can resolve my query then I can revert you on the same and see till where you go the same way.

If any management team is there are not in Rediff mail shopping ?????

[Feb 14, 2016] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Roxcy kumar, Feb 15, 2016
Dear Team,

This is the worst service I have faced through your website and your agent is pathetic as well as an illiterate who was not able to solve my query.

Your management team is on another level of insanity, any sort of help can't be expected from them and their way of handling queries is incorrigible as well as ridiculous.

Kindly refund my amount at the earliest or else a lawsuit is inevitable from my end.This is the worst customer service I have gone through and I expect a full refund for my inconvenience and for the sake of your ineffectiveness and inefficiency.

Comments

Is this customer service Rediff shopping team providing and without informing me my query is resolved at their end?
Now I want to superior to intervene in this case and update me for complaint no:[protected], which was registered by Salma a customer care executive

Very pathetic customer team and customer delight team not able to resolve the query.

Dear Team,

Please find below photos for your reference.

Waiting for quick resolution, , , , , , ,

What the hell have you been doing lately???

Where is my refund?I need my refund ASAP you filthy hypocrites, good for nothing scumbags.

Please don't waste my time or else you will have to show your sorry good for nothing faces to the court because you will be going to the hell of a ride with regards to this inevitable lawsuit.

You management teams are a bunch of douchebags and conniving rascals who only want to eat money but when it comes to customer service and they tuck their tail between their legs and run away from their responsibility.This is utter foolishness and it is outrageous from your part.

Kindly return my freaking money at once or else I will pour down hellfire on you.
Rediff mail shopping is a cheating shopping portal who feed on other people's misery.I am going to the consumer court as of now as there is no resolution from your end.

These bunch of hat's don't know the meaning of customer satisfaction and they are an insult to David Ogilvy's philosophies with regards to customer satisfaction.You guys are good for nothing low lives who feed on other people's hard earned money.

I have had a lot from you guys, now I am going to consumer court and we will see how loyal a hungry dog is because I will feed your candy asses to the pooches now in the form of embarrassment and as well as harassment.

1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400016
    Rediffmail Shopping - Products order no:- 13053226