[Resolved]  Reebok India — speedwick shoes

Hi team,

I went sector 18 noida gip mall reebok to purchase speedwick reebok sports shoes, at first time when the showroom staff was showing me the shoes in black color the amount told to me was 3000 after 40% discount and after that i checked wearing it and decided to purchase then the cashier asked me to pay 3500 rs instead of 3000 and saying the discount was 30% and you have to pay 3500 rs. Its your choice purchase or not.

I would like to ask you is this the manner dealing with customers as first time i tried to purchase reebok shoes instead of adidas and this is totally harassment although the same shoes cost is 2999 online and we are getting the 15% card payment cashback as well so total would be 2550 rs. And instead of black color blue colored shoes is handed over to me.

How such difference may be carried and misbehaving can be done with the customers.

This is totally a harassment and would not try in future for reebok.

Akhil
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 27, 2017
no solution is provided yet

[Dec 24, 2017] Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Akhil Varshny Dec 24, 2017
Reebok India — speedwick shoes

Ak Akhil Varshny on Dec 24, 2017 Mark as Resolved

Hi Team,

i went sector 18 Noida GIP mall Reebok to purchase Speedwick reebok sports shoes, at first time when the showroom staff was showing me the shoes in black color the amount told to me was 3000 after 40% discount and after that i checked wearing it and decided to purchase then the cashier asked me to pay 3500 rs instead of 3000 and saying the discount was 30% and you have to pay 3500 rs . its your choice purchase or not.

I would like to ask you is this the manner dealing with customers as first time i tried to purchase reebok shoes instead of adidas and this is totally harassment although the same shoes cost is 2999 online and we are getting the 15% card payment cashback as well so total would be 2550 rs. and Instead of black color blue colored shoes is handed over to me.

This is totally a harassment and would not try in future for Reebok.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

No Solution is provide yet...and it seems the local shoes are handed over to me as after wearing it 3 days it is too hard and painfull
I have recived on call that u are the lucky costomer and you have to depost 65000 cash and you will get rebook shoes, tshirt bag, jeans and samsung j7 prime phone free but when i got the box in that 2 books and a damage shoes so plss help me how will i get my mony back they called me back that your product will be replace but please help me

Reebok India Phone
    Reebok India Address
    7th Floor, Unitech Commercial Tower-2, Block-B, Greenwood City, Sector-45, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001