[Resolved]  Reliance Communications — deposit security not refund

Dear sir i have tele marketing no.[protected] and my firm name of rs associates against security amount 50, 000/- in demand draft favoring of "rcom"but this company have closed 2 year ago. I have discuss in reliance outlet, but its outlet also closed and don't refund my amount me any email & care no. Enclosed document 1. Cancelled 2. Cheque 3. Id proof 4. Bills
Complaint marked as Resolved May 11, 2019

[May 10, 2019] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Rajbeer79122359 May 11, 2019 not resolve complaint now
Updated by Rajbeer79122359 May 14, 2019 dear sir

No call email or any communication to any person and don't support any govt. body as IRDA in case
Updated by Rajbeer79122359 May 16, 2019 dear sir
don't receive call or email from the reliance company till now
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Buy a a.c. from relince market, g.m.s. road, near sabji mandi, dehradun . company not provaid any serivers for insttolion. last time make a misstake custmer for buy and ins.. company AZE A. C. FROM RELINCE MARKET.
HELP,
WITH IN WEAK TAKE AMOUNT 4500/- RS . FOR RE FITTING AND SERVIES ..
Megha Ashish Arora's reply, May 7, 2019
i will take action about my deal a. c. buy.
in cousumar court for 420
I was working with Reliance Communications Limited from April 2008 till October 2010. I have requested for withdrawal of my Provident Fund and have submitted the requisite Forms twice but to no avail.

Reliance Communications