Reliance Communications — mts merger with, rcom problem with, regards to bill payment termination of my mts mblaze connection.
Mamadhudmnm on Jan 2, 2018
I have been using mts mblaze connection from 2014 and was happy with it, without any problems. But since the merger of mts with rcom, i am not able to connect to the internet using the same device.
Later i got to know about the merger and the transfer of my account from mts to rcom, without my consent or any kind of prior notification.
Later, in the following month i received a bill from rcom stating about the merger and the bill dues for the earlier month.
I was not happy with the connection and hence tried to pay my dues and terminate my connection with rcom but since then i am facing the following issues:
1. The payment method specified in the bill is vague and i am not able to clear my dues at www.rcom.co.in( because of lack of proper guidelines for mts ported customers like me) or at paytm (Because i don't know to who the payment should be made to - mts mblaze or reliance? Because i don't want to make payment and lose my money without clearing my dues).
2. Moreover, the connection is still not restored even after ample time after the merger, so why should i pay for a service which i have not used? (Right now i have received two months bills with the same issue persisting)
3. Also, i have used all channels possible to me to contact the customer care of rcom to resolve the issue but it's of no use as the customer care numbers mentioned in the bill either turn out to be invalid or not existing and the one's that do work have no option to help with my problem.
4. I have even tried to reach out rcom on mail at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the issue, but i have received no response from them till date.
5. I have also tried to go to the reliance stores in bengaluru mentioned in www.rcom.co.instore locators, but they have to be non existent in nature with only a virtual address without physical presence. (Maybe the stores have closed shop, but the information isn't updated on the website)
In light of all these, i am tired of receiving bills for services that i have not used and as my connection is post paid, i think that i will continue to get the bills in the future also, irrespective of usage of the service.
Therefore, i request the concerned authorities to kindly look into the issue and initiate appropriate action to resolve the issues faced by customers like me with regards to bill payment and termination of the said connection as soon as possible.
The details with regard to the connection are as follows:
Account number: [protected]
Bill number (Of latest bill): dl[protected]
Mts mblaze dongle number: [protected]
[Jan 02, 2018] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Nishikant Sinha's response, Dec 29, 2017
My number [protected] is changed to jio still post paid bill is coming.kindly deactivate it
|3 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0Share0|