[Resolved]  Reliance Communications — relieving letter and pf number

Hi, i am rabindra sahoo, odisha, worked as a asst manager in reliance communications ltd from march 2010 to oct 2011. My employee id was 20041500, mail id was rabindra. [protected]@relianceada.com.

I am not received my relieving letter yet as well as not able to get my pf no. Please provide the same in my mail id rabindrasahoo. [protected]@gmail.com.

Help
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 9, 2019
Hi, I am Rabindra Sahoo, Odisha, worked as a Asst Manager in Reliance Communications Ltd from March 2010 to Oct 2011. My employee id was 20041500, Mail id was [email protected] I am not received my relieving letter yet as well as not able to get my PF NO. Please provide the same in my mail id [email protected] Help

[Jan 09, 2019] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by rabindrasahoo Jan 09, 2019 Hi, I am Rabindra Sahoo, Odisha, worked as a Asst Manager in Reliance Communications Ltd from March 2010 to Oct 2011. My employee id was 20041500, Mail id was Rabindra.[protected]@relianceada.com.

I am not received my relieving letter yet as well as not able to get my PF NO. Please provide the same in my mail id rabindrasahoo.[protected]@gmail.com.

Help