Reliance Communications — services not working

Chan26 on Oct 9, 2017

This is more than a week that i am facing a same problem and none of your representative contact me. My broadband connection is not working even my mobile data is also not working. I am using reliance postpaid connection and broadband connection. But right now both of them are not working. This is the worst service i ever faced by reliance. I cant able to contact them, if i mailed then i didn't got a response. Its much better to disconnect from reliance network. So please provide me a contact number from where i can disconnect my broadband and mobile services.

[Oct 09, 2017] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Azharuddin ghalib's response, Oct 02, 2017
Yesterday on 1 oct 2017 my data recharge was of rs 89 which means 1 gb data daily for 28 days i got 1 gb data for the first day but after that ky data balance is showing 1024 mb data on but internet is not working. Please check my account
Complaint comments  10 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I had already raised request to reliance customer care 5 months over regarding net work still that problem not solved and for mail also they are not given any reply .. there is no out-let in jaynagar bangalore..nw customer care number also not connected how can i conntect them ..kindly solve this problem.

Please deactivate my no.
and how to get my duplicate simcard

if you contact me please call me
[protected] between 11 am to 6 pam

Dear Sir/ Ma'm
On 2nd October I Ruby Das lost my Micromax mobile handset . I was using reliance sim . my mobile number was [protected]. I want to block the sim as soon as possible. Please let me know after blocking my sim. The sim was from Kolkata. I am unable to block the sim over the phone. Please help me to block the sim.
I have some query but i try for a week to call customer care but every time call dissconnnected. I have query on my 3g speed which is lost in last 2 days now my 3g speed is 10 kb/sec...
Plz call me [protected].
Between 8:15 pm to 9:00pm...
Plz help me . and solve my problem ..., ...
Recharge rs. 21 & get unlimited call to reliance number for 7 days. This recharge is done yesterday but debit my account.
Got massage "your porting request accepted " then got service cancelled

i never processed for porting, why should i port when my balance is above rs 6000/-
card no [protected]
hoping for quick solution
Yesterday on 01 oct 2017 my data recharge was of rs 89 which means 1 gb data daily for 28 days i got 1 gb data for the first day but after that ky data balance is showing 0 mb . Please help
I dont get Upc coad
Hi there, Whats wrong with your service. Really fed up of this bull shit. I got my Balance deducted around Rs 60 with no reason. And this is not the first time. I got my number recharged with Rs89. But You people with no reason try to disturb your consumers. My number is [protected].
Way see tu any call not ragiter network

Reliance Communications - services not working