Reliance Digital — ac service complaint

IP EXTENSION, NEW DELHI-110092, New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 mukesh110092yadav on Jul 12, 2019

Despite my repeated followup with Reliance digital service desk they are not arranging the service for my AC.

I first registered complaint under warranty period on[protected]Reference No: [protected]), after many followups service team visited on[protected], they filled the gas and AC started working, however AC was not treated for the reason of the gas leak. I mentioned on their service slip and on email to reliance digital team about the issue.

Within one month of gas filled, it leaked again and AC stopped working. I then resisted complaint on[protected]Request No : [protected] which is then changed to [protected] now). Since then I am continuously following up with Reliance Digital team for service and receiving falls commitment of service in next 2-3 days every time when I call them.

​Kindly suggest further action behoves to me on the same.

Purchasing details are as following:
1. Model: 1.5T3S RHSA1508 (EAN#[protected]
2. Purchase Date: 23/04/2017, invoice No. 60195929
3. Purchase location: Reliance digital, Plot No. 12, V3S East Center, Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi 110092
4. Insulation location: IP Extension, Delhi East, New Delhi 110092

Warm regards,
Mukesh Yadav
+91 [protected]

[Jul 12, 2019] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance Digital Customer Care's response, Jul 12, 2019
Hi Mukesh,

We regret the inconvenience caused and would like to inform you that we have forwarded your request to our concerned team. We are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest.
Reliance Digital Customer Care's response, Jul 12, 2019
Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number[protected] for future reference.

3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400002
    Reliance Digital - ac service complaint