[Resolved]  Reliance Digital — Complaint against Mobile

Sir/mam,
i bought a phone by reliance digital on[protected] and they gave me defected product, so i returned the day after purchase, they took the product and told me i'll got my money back on my account but i didn't got that money yet and when i called them they always make some excuses and hang up the call.
so its my humble request to you please do something as soon as possible, i'll always thankful to you

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 2, 2017
This Email they provide me ;-cshead.reliancedigital and this number they given to me;-1800-103-1044) they solve my problem just because of you Thanks a lot. other vise they even talk to me perfectly but one thing i cant understand if they given me cash, so why they don't did that on last day...but fine after a month i finally got my money..

[Jan 25, 2017] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance Digital Customer Care's response Jan 25, 2017
Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at the following link - http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare and our team will contact you.

Reliance Digital Customer Care's response Feb 02, 2017
Dear Valued Customer,

We are glad to know that your concern has been addressed and resolved. Hope that you are satisfied with our service. We will do our best to ensure that your next experience with us will be good and you will not face any more inconveniences. Here’s looking forward to your next visit at Reliance Digital. Please let us know if you have any further queries that we can assist you with.

Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

My name is K. PEDDI RAJU, I bought oppo f1 s mobile and along with I paid Rs. 200 advance for fitwrist watch on 03.12.2016.at bhimavaram reliance digital Still I didn't get the fitwrist watch

Reliance Digital Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2017

Reliance Digital Address
    3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400002