[Resolved] Reliance Digital — complaint regarding vivo v5

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 cparora on May 15, 2018
Subject: cin no. ā€” u01100mh1999plc120563 dated 23.03.2017 vov5 imei no. [protected]

In this regard it is humbly submitted that at the time of purchase of the above mentioned product from reliance digital store, j-1/162, rajouri garden, new delhi-110027 your representative convinced me to purchase the vov5 instrument with the insurance benefit for two years (1+1) one year insurance free for next year with the payment for one year of rs. 1685/-.in bill it is also mentioned that one insurance free and next year rcp is rs. 1685/-.
But unfortunately my instrument screen is cracked by pushing someone else. It is therefore requested to your good self please change my screen as per information provided by your representative at the time of purchasing of the above said product. Photocopy of the bill is attached for your reference.

Chander parkash arora
49/5 ashok nagar, p. O. Tilak nagar
New delhi-110018
[protected] (M)
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 16, 2018

[May 15, 2018] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your complaint to our team and they will soon get back to you.

Reliance Digital

Comments

Freej not working

Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at the following link - http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare and our team will contact you.

Reliance Digital
The microwave turns on but the stuff kept for heating doesnt heat up. A component responsible for heating was replaced in Jan/Fe 2018 but the microwave stopped working within a month again.

I have given complaint on 25 of March that my tv is in warranty
And daily calling the customer support for assistance
Till now no representatives called me
Since daily Iā€™m calling regarding this
Daily repeating the same thing that our rescue team will contact you
No exact information

Reliance Digital
I have been provided wrong details about mobile to be in stock by your customer care. When visited surprisingly I was been told that the Mobile (Vivo V9) is out of stock since two weeks

3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400002
    Reliance Digital - complaint regarding vivo v5