Reliance Digital — purchased washing machine on 10.8.2019 & dryer damaged

LAKE TOWN BLOCK-A, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 ASHOKSONI2001 on Oct 12, 2019
We had came to purchase the machine of some brand at your diamond city mall north kolkata jessore road kolkata branch. But your sales personnel had convinced us with assurance that rconnect is best to purchase and we had changed our mind and purchased in good faith.

The technical person came with a simple assumption that plastic parts were broken you have to pay for it without going inside the root cause of its damage.

I am heartly request you to take back the same and refund my hard earned money. Because after spending a time of one week the response is so poor and improper. There are no assurance that even after paying the amount within 2 months of purchase the product will last.

Thus, please refund my money i am interested in keeping this manufacturing defect product.

[Oct 12, 2019] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am Vignesh i have went jio reliance digital showroom kelambakkam for buying mobile phone in EMI. They not all welcoming the customer, poor response and they are chit chatting. I have been waited their for half an hour. Atlast they said network issue today we can't do anything. Worst response and manner less people.

3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400002
    Reliance Digital - purchased washing machine on 10.8.2019 & dryer damaged