[Resolved] Reliance Digital — regarding resq service

Khalapur, Raigad District, Maharashtra, India
 dipti vyas mahajan on Apr 18, 2019
We purchased sharp tv from reliance digital panvel in october 2018. Now our tv is not working. While purchasing we were told about prompt service if taken resq plan. We spared extra amount for same plan. Now since last 10 days we are repeatedly asking for help but no one is turning up. We have number of mails, phones which was conveniently ignored. Our complaint number is reliance digital is[protected]. Our resq care plan number is 511150.
First complaint was lodge in 8th april 2019.

I want to take some action. Please guide me.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 21, 2019

[Apr 18, 2019] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance Digital Customer Care's response, Apr 18, 2019
We regret the inconvenience caused and would like to inform you that we have forwarded your request to our concerned team. We are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. - Divyam
Updated by dipti vyas mahajan, Apr 19, 2019
Divyam thanks for your prompt reply. I have been receiving prompt reply from reliance digital to all my mails, facebook page. Will really appreciate if at all any prompt action is taken.
Hope to see some action too
Updated by dipti vyas mahajan, Apr 22, 2019
Finally issue was solved yesterday

3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400002
    Reliance Digital - regarding resq service