Reliance Fresh

Makers Chambers - IV, Nariman Point
Mumbai City District
India - 400 021

Load

Reliance Fresh related photos (597)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Reliance Fresh Complaints & Reviews

Aug 29, 2020
Islington, United Kingdom
Hello, my name is arvind dandotiya ([protected]). I have been a regular customer of reliance fresh grocery stores for more...

Singapore, Singapore
On a heavy rainy evening today I had gone to RF for shopping but they cheated me as mentioned in subject. Could not back as it was heavily raining. The display or ad price in store for Garlic and mustard oil were different than billing. It was 160 per kg and 125 per lt in display but they have billed higher. Pfa.

[Aug 25, 2020] Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
The store location is at Patia Bhubaneswar. Date 25 th August 2020, timing is around 6 pm.

Singapore, Singapore
    Ordered the items from JioMart and was supposed to be delivered on 22nd. Later it was delivered on 24th partially and in damaged...
    L
    Hounslow, United Kingdom
    I have ordered groceries from kharvel nagar reliance fresh, Bhubaneswar on 17th August 2020. I cancelled the order on 18 August...
    V
    Aug 24, 2020
    Singapore, Singapore
    Today I have purchased vide payment Ref No.[protected] from store No. 2546 with bill No. 10 for an amount Rs. 953.08....

Aug 23, 2020
    Singapore, Singapore
    Yesterday i we to buy some thing from kochi jawaharnagar reliance fresh. But the security and asm's behavior was very bad and taking like they have no responsibility on costumes.

So i came back from there and buy the things from easyday and took a membership too.

Usually i buy more than rs.7000/- in a month from ril.

Now on i will never go to reliance stores.

[Aug 23, 2020] Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aug 21, 2020
      Istanbul, Turkey
      My order[protected]A dates 15 aug 2020 not yet delivered and everyday the delivery date keeps getting postponed to next day.
      I can see the invoice number in app and the order is in under process stage but not delivered.

All are essentials and need badly

Either deliver ASAP or cancel my order

[Aug 21, 2020] Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aug 21, 2020
        Singapore, Singapore
        I have made one transaction for an amount of rs. 1709.93/- with gpay during my visit to reliance smart in tadepalligudem,...

_
        Aug 20, 2020
        Hounslow, United Kingdom
        Good morning
        Just want to say i was visited just there a hour back and I saw there was a BRITANIA GOOD DAY biscuits in markdown so i decided to purchase it and i selected 1 pack of it so one of the staff came to me and he take it back and start shouting on me that it is not for sale and he hides all of it inside counters so i just want to convey that everything that is in markdown was not purchased by your costumer at all

And this is very bad

[Aug 20, 2020] Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

U
          Aug 17, 2020
          Marseille 01, France
          HDFC Bank and Reliance have been running promos offering cashback on certain amount of shopping. they are not crediting this. The Bank says it is bcoz the merchant has not provided the info.
          Cashback details not given to HDFC Bank

[Aug 17, 2020] Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
            Aug 15, 2020
            Singapore, Singapore
            In reliance fresh provided sprouts beans quality is not good, they are smelling badly, even though the contained box tells it will be good till 18th aug 2020. (Purchased on 15th aug)
            Sprouts beans

[Aug 16, 2020] Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aug 15, 2020
              Singapore, Singapore
              Yesterday i bought a shalimar coconut oil 500ml bottle from cuttack reliance fresh shop. The printed price of it 215 rupees....

Hi team,
              I want to inform that i have been charged extra for item that we did not bought from reliance fresh store near hotel westin, madhapur, hyderabad.

Kindly ask the store to refund

[Aug 14, 2020] Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
                Aug 13, 2020
                Singapore, Singapore
                I purchased some product from reliance fresh kolar road bhopal amount 259.59 rs I paid from my paytm UPI but amount deduct from my acoubt but bill not generate executive said u have to pay cash so I gave cash but my debited amount when will returned I complaint to reliance executive he received complaint but not given complaint number
                My amount debited from UPI paytm
                My amount debited from UPI paytm

[Aug 13, 2020] Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aug 8, 2020
                  Singapore, Singapore
                  My complaint is regarding timings. Now a days relience fresh store timings are 10:00 to 19:30.in relience fresh store timings are mentioned 10:00 to 22:00. Twice i have been visited the store after 7:30pm. Store is 9 km away from my house. I was in impression that timings are till 10:00pm.
                  Today i requested to guard for mentioning the timings. He replied me very rudely and shouted on me. Guard was talking very roughly
                  Request you to mention the timings on every store and on website also in lockdown.

[Aug 08, 2020] Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

G
                    Aug 8, 2020
                    Istanbul, Turkey
                    While billing of my purchased items on[protected] at your reliance fresh stores at kurmannapalem in visakhapatnam, andhra pradesh, the sales girl at counter had billed for 7 nos. Of whisper ultra choice sanitary napkin pads (6 pcs), while i had purchased/taken only 4 nos.
                    So, she had billed for extra 3 packets, amounting to rs. 114.00. This type of mistake should not be acceptable.
                    Why i have to pay rs.114.00 extra only because of fault/carelessness of your staff? The item is marked in the attached image.
                    Pl. Do the needful for refund of the amount to me.

E
                      Aug 7, 2020
                      Singapore, Singapore
                      Ur security guard of reliance fresh missed behaved with my mother nd used abused language because she is muslim

[Aug 07, 2020] Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

H
                        Aug 4, 2020
                        Istanbul, Turkey
                        Sir, i am a regular customer of yours ever since your branch was opened in ambattur o. T. Due to the present covid-19 regulations...

B
                        Aug 3, 2020
                        Istanbul, Turkey
                        Usually shop opens by 6 o clock. When i went there they said the shop will open only by 7. I waited for an hour. The girls who work there did not wear mask (Not all). There is no social distancing at all and the shop was such a mess. If people go to reliance they will definitely catch hold of corona. Unhygienic place - reliance fresh palavakkam.

[Aug 03, 2020] Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

G
                          Aug 1, 2020
                          Milan, Italy
                          Two days ago i made 1024.48 rs shopping at relince fresh shop at pallimukku mg road cochin.
                          I made payment using gogle pay, money got deducted form my account. But the counter person told transaction was not succussful and charged cash from me. And told the amount will get revrsal back to my account.

Its been three days now, still i have not got any refund.
                          When i ask at the stores i am getting very arrogent replay from them.

[Aug 01, 2020] Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.