ITC Customer Care

Kolkata District
West Bengal

Load

ITC related photos (134)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

ITC Complaints & Reviews

Pavan Neeli on Jul 29, 2020
My father hold a wholesale shop in my village. He's been selling itc cigarettes and foods for the past 50 years. Your distributer here in repalle division giving stock to every shop in my village except us. He's saying we will give bingo and biscuits only if you buy cigarettes. Please resolve this issue sir.

[Jul 29, 2020] ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ITC — Distributor

Thepeoplesmart on Jul 27, 2020
    Dear SIR i have a 7000 sft super market at malakpet THE PEOPLE S MART I i requested many times to itc hyd for products but...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Department Stores

Abhishek Kanwal on Jul 25, 2020
    I brought ITC nimwash fruit and vegetables wash its caused little cut on hands

[Jul 25, 2020] ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Abhishek,

Sorry about the issue. We'd like to talk to you. Please call us on[protected].

ITC Cares Team
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Health & Beauty

Saroj Sonowal on Jul 24, 2020
      I ordered Classmates note books from classmateshop.com on 27.06.2020. I paid the amount through net banking successfully. Order No.#[protected] dated 27.06.2020. However, when I track the order in the site, it says the order has been cancelled. They did not notified me or has not sent any mails regarding the order cancellation. They have not arranged to refund my amount. there has been no intimation from the site about cancellation or refund. I have not received the product nor they have refunded the amount. This is very unprofessional from a reputed company like ITC. Please look into the matter .

[Jul 24, 2020] ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Saroj,

We'd like to talk to you. Please reach us at[protected] or you may email us at [protected]@itc.in. Alternatively, you can reach out to us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Classmate/ or tweet to us at @classmatebyitc

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Bharti Miglani Malik on Jul 20, 2020
        Actually hmara target ashirvad atta ka tha.. To user target acheive krne vale ko splendor bike offer me th jo hme slip pr sign b krvaya gya tha.. Bt ab co. Kh rh h ki aap one+7 pro ph. Le love.. Thats not fair.. Agr aap apni bat se piche hat jayege to kase koi apki co. Ka target pura krega.. Nd koi b shopkeeper for aashirvad aata ni purchase krega.. Kyoki co. Apne offer se piche hatt rh h.. Nd hme force kr rh ki hm cellphone le le..

[Jul 20, 2020] ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi, we are extremely sorry. We'd like to get in touch with you. Please call us at[protected] or email us at [protected]@itc.in. We'd like to help you with this.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Captain tech on Jul 20, 2020
          In this bingo salt chip's there are some small chips at the last which are not good. They are fryer more and also not good for health. So please check it and make it better. It is my humble request. Thanks

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

ITC — insects found in aashirvaad atta packet 30052020

SHARAD RAKESH on Jul 18, 2020
            We are a regular consumer of the subject product but were surprised to notice presence of insects in one of the packet. The...

ITC — Purchase of shower to shower powder company 00gm online from store

Jayantkumar Kantilal Desai on Jul 14, 2020
            On 11th july i had purchased shower to shower # heat powder 300 gm from your store online and i had also made payment for...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Health & Beauty

ITC — aashirvaad atta 1kg packs

Deepak Chhabria on Jul 12, 2020
            I have been buying this product from more than 10 years but in recent times the packets come damaged, or with worms in it....

ITC — Not Receive the target money from Jan 2020

Anuj Kumar Chaurasia on Jul 7, 2020
            I m retailer from kanpur and my CUSTOMER CODE : SS114
            I have completed all my targets but the distributor has not given...

ITC — B natural juice

AnamZeeshan on Jul 7, 2020
            I had purchased tetra pack of B-Natural juice- Guava Flavour from Dmart in Pune.
            The manufacturing date on juice pack...

asbihnigsh on Jun 30, 2020
            I received a potato chips packet which is totally empty, only filled with air

[Jun 30, 2020] ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

asbihnigsh on Jun 30, 2020
              I received bingo potato chips and it was filled with air, there was nothing except air. It was of rs.10!

Bhali on Jun 30, 2020
                Hi, i am valuable consumer to the itc products.in our area itc distributor is not upto the mark since he is not giving any itc products (Food items) to the consumers and he is not treating the consumer with respect his behavior is such rude.

Distributor location :
                Kapu street, puttur-517583
                Chittoor (District)
                Andhra pradesh.

Mm12345 on Jun 28, 2020
                  Complaint already filed on 7th june 2020 by email along with pictures of the defective 10kg atta & bag.
                  Complaint no 184224.

Was promised replacement of product
                  On 17th june 2020 by lydia md.

But product still not replaced.
                  Please initiate action urgently.

[Jun 28, 2020] ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are working on your complaint. Please allow us some time and we will get back to you at the earliest.

Warm Regards,
                  ITC CARES TEAM

CA HARSH JAIN on Jun 27, 2020
                    The dealer told us that there is scheme of 1kg turmeric powder free in 15kg of items, 5kg tumeric, 5 kg coriander powder & 5kg cumin powder, we ordered the same, however only 5kg coriander and cumin was provided and turmeric was not provided. We thought that it will be provided in the coming days, but, it was never done. Now, when we enquired they say, that you should give a fresh 15kg order to avail the free items. This simply means that the dealer was taking orders without any appropriate stocks and fooling the customers giving them invites for freebies. Due, to this we didnt order to any other company.in future we will not purchase any itc items. Even after opening of lockdown, the dealer does not have appropriate stocks of biscuits or any other products. When we told them that this is cheating and we shall complain, they say that you can go to any level, this is company's policy. This means that company is fooling small dealers by running fake schemes. Please take strict action and provide us the 1kg free turmeric at the earliest, otherwise, we will send complaint letters to all the registered office address of the company against this cheating sales policy.

[Jun 27, 2020] ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Please call only on number [protected] for any clarification on complaint lodged.
                    Dear Mr Harsh,

We acknowledge the receipt of your email regarding our ITC products. To help us serve you better, kindly provide us with the following details:

• Complete Postal Address
                    • Contact Number

Kindly forward the above details to [protected]@ITC.IN

Warm Regards,
                    ITC CARES TEAM
                    My Complete Postal Address is K.C.JAIN, FATAK BAZAR, OPP : CANARA BANK, KHARAGPUR 721301 (WB.) DIST : PASCHIM MEDINIPUR CONTACT NUMBER [protected]. Please take quick and strict action urgently.
                    Still No action taken and No response provided. In this way the Dealer if he cheats 100 retailers, he will save 100KG of Turmeric by fooling others and the company will sleep over it. This is pure exploitation.

Minpra on Jun 24, 2020
                      False commitment to give amazon pay balance instead of every month 10 kg aata delivery till october 2020. Fake call received from it regarding voucher the have taken email id nt send any mail making fool every month i will go to the consumer forum now

[Jun 24, 2020] ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Police

Tiboo on Jun 24, 2020
                        Hello ITC Team,

I would like to start with a career with ITC as a FMCG distributor in kerala. Request your support to help with available distributor options in kerala, preferably Ernakulam and Kottayam Dist. I have space for godown and vehicles.

Appreciate your prompt response in this matter.

Tibu

Hi, our team will be more than happy to help. Please call us at[protected] or email us at [protected]@itc.in
                        Tiboo's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 27, 2020
                        Thanks Team.

Please share the number to contact directly.

Or please contact me in 8593921199

Tibu
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

SRMeena on Jun 22, 2020
                          I have purchased your producy savlon handwash pouch yesterday but its quility is noe good-
                          - it does not rinse off easily.
                          - it has not good smell.
                          - it is causing irritation onhands after washing.
                          - sensation of irritation persists long after using the product.
                          Being a product of such a world class company (Itc) such quality is not expected. Please take necesary action and inform me immidiately.

[Jun 22, 2020] ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Pharmacy

Manchala Balachaitanya on Jun 20, 2020
                            I have bought cigarette packets from the your salesmen and in one packet i got a10 cigarettes instead of gold flake. The pack was sealed before. But in the pack there was this worst cigarettes.

I got duplicate cigarettes in gold flake box.
                            I got duplicate cigarettes in gold flake box.

[Jun 21, 2020] ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                              Citrus Payment Solutions
                              re: please refund my amount - your payment amount of rs. 10111/- against ptin (1141000558) has been failed.
                              (7 minutes ago)
                              OYO
                              cheating complaint against oyo rooms
                              (13 minutes ago)
                              PayUMoney
                              Complaint against online fraud
                              (14 minutes ago)
                              Godrej Properties
                              misleading & misguided information on current property litigation
                              (16 minutes ago)