ITC

Kolkata District
West Bengal

Load

ITC Complaints & Reviews

Last 15days ago I have purchased chocolate cream biscuit from your distributer (Gemini marketing) when I m opening boxes I found that in some boxes quantity shortage in total I have shortage 5bundle of 12pices each I request u 2 please settel my claim fast as soon
Jun 15, 2021

ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ITC has an unauthorized distributor in Jammu, Angel Traders who has set-up a warehouse in the residential neighborhood of Sanjay Nagar, Jammu. They are a major nuisance for the people in the neighborhood because of continuous activity in the warehouse.
    It is requested that ITC take up the matter with the Angel traders and ask them to shift to a commercial place.

Awaiting a positive and quick response.
    Jun 05, 2021

ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We'd like to get in touch with you to resolve this for you. We request you to reach us on[protected] or write to [protected]@itc.in.

ITC Cares

The company person is not taking orders for no reason from me.(Mahalaxmi Store, Daspalla, Grocery).I'm buying goods from other's while their is Anand Distributor from Nayagarh is delivering to other shops for 2 times.
      So please enquire about the reason and solve the matter.
      Please urgent.
      Jun 04, 2021

DKdebasish's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 10, 2021
      Please sir help me about this

The Company Person is not taking order from me for no reason
        Jun 04, 2021

DKdebasish's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 10, 2021
        Ok

Despite of writing thousand emails and phone calls on customer care you people don't revert.
          br...

This is to inform you please your packing of cigarate at filter part bottom in the packet in covid situation। Due to sales man touch this filter and given to customar, same covid virus moved in straight goes in mouth.

Thanking you, its my request
          May 16, 2021

ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased 2 packed of sunfeast mom's magic butter cukkies 5*2= 10 (5rs each) in this packed please check what us in which i am consumed whole.
            May 15, 2021

ITC Cares

I had ordered 3 bags of aashirwad Atta thru your site and paid 570 including delivery charge of 50 and applied a discount...

Hole sale shops now single box cigrate takes excess amount..so please check it
              May 12, 2021

ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

A delivery boy named rahul Bose misbehaving with us we have retail outlet at lakegardens west Bengal, kolkata named abol tabol.
                This is the second time we are facing this problem . We have a relationship with itc product for last 3 years we are selling ... this is not the we should be treated by that delivery boy ... look into this matter otherwise will take this matter to higher authority.
                May 10, 2021

ITC Cares

Due to lockdown in our area Bulandshahar (UP) the distribution of ciggrates is they are not giving me ciggrates for selling I m retailer they r taking overpriced pls help me to contact
                  May 10, 2021

ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is shekar from makthal509208 .the distributor was not taking order and not suppling goods only he do sales of cigrate...

I am a regular smoker, but from few days I am observing difference in the taste of the cigarette and the look of the cigarette and packing of the cigarette, I am from Andhra Pradesh Kadapa district, Kadapa Town

I think some gangs are duplicating this brand Gold Flake kings and some more ITC brands

I think there are some ITC employees and distributor's involved in this, hope the security team will find the culprits
                    May 05, 2021

ITC — ITC estore

My order number is 46944, dated[protected], 5 pm.
                      I was supposed to get delivery on[protected] by 9 am to 3 pm.br...
                      Dear Sir/Ma’am

I reside in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
                      Due to the events that have occurred until...

Not good quality and dimag packed
                      May 01, 2021

ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased the product from a local grocery store few days back. When today I opened the packet and poured into a glass what I found was a dead insect in it. See now such a big MNC and what we find inside their packet is a dead insect?
                        What would happened if I had drank that!! A fast reply is expected
                        Apr 29, 2021

ITC Cares

The agencies is not supplying any products to the regular retailers in there area, there is always a lot of shortage of itc products in bhadrak charampa area, by which you're name of the brand is going down and down
                          Apr 29, 2021

ITC Cares

Sir, we have a small PAN(general) shop. As we sell many items including cigarettes, so I went to ITC dealer in Ravulapalem to purchase cigarettes in a bulk. When I asked them they said their Agent will come tomorrow.
                            Again next day I went to dealer still agent didn't came. So I bought some cigarettes in black market.
                            So here issue is ITC dealers saying agent will come in next day like that. And also no response from them. In this case I have to purchase outside with extra money.
                            Later, Actually we came to know that those ITC dealers only selling in black market with coordination of one person. The person name is SEETHA REDDY Ravulapalem.
                            Today also I went again to ITC dealer, again he saying agent will come next day...
                            My question is do we have access to purchase from dealers or not.
                            I[censored] guys can give us access to purchase cigarettes from Ur dealers means why we are not getting good response from them.
                            Apr 28, 2021

refer order no 43778
                              i have not received any item. Although the email has been sent that the items have been delivered. Moreover i cancelled my order vide no 372245.
                              There appears be some fraud going on in this organization. My money is to be refunded immediately.

Prabhakar raghav
                              Apr 27, 2021

ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We would like to inform you that for any feedback or query regarding your E-Store order please write to support.[protected]@technobubble.co.in and you can also contact on Toll-Free No. [protected].