ITC

Kolkata District
West Bengal

Load

ITC Complaints & Reviews

I have purchased Rs.5 bingo chips packet.
But, there is only half chip in it . i.e., only piece in it.
Oct 16, 2021

ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I purchased gold flake king size cigarette in mumbai at Locanda wala place, he sold duplicate cigarette
    Please take action
    If you ask photos I send you,
    Which mail I send
    Oct 15, 2021

ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I bought itc engage spray on the package it has net volume - 150 ml, but inside the bottle has 135 ml, why its happened is...

Hi sir
      I bought player’s cigarettes from local seller in Goa and they are selling it on higher price than MRP on it and saying he is getting higher than MRP from the supplier. I want to complain how come a supplier can sell it on higher price than MRP on it. I am providing you a number on it please take serious action.
      Cr3269jgysau24
      Cr326ezlaxgu24
      Sep 23, 2021

ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Fiama Soap white variant is not available in market. When it will be available??
        Sep 19, 2021

ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Sir I received confirmation letter from ITC from email id i.e [protected]@itc-portals.in which looks like fake. Sir please confirm...

I'm running a tea shop in Ariyanoor, Salem. Our distributor agent (senthil) selling cigarettes for higher price and not proving discount schemes. We (some of shops in Ariyanoor) already complained about this and they took no action against this.
          Sep 18, 2021

ITC — Fraud

I have applied through itc webpage and found a man called rahul sharma and he agree to provide me distribution ship for Bhutan...
            Gurugram, Haryana 122018,
            BANGALORE

THE TECH TONIC

BANGALORE,

GROUND...

Applied on ITC website, showing interest in their Distributorship. After some days got a call from Mob: [protected] to share the details and lucrative offer. They shared a mail with all the details along with ITC product list and distributorship application form.
            As i filled the form, immediately after a day, he send me the approval letter and asking for security deposit of 25000 rs in ITC bank account in UCO bank Kolkata branch.
            He is in hurry to get the deposit, this brings doubt in my mind and decided to investigate.
            Sharing details so that other will save their hard earned money.
            Sep 08, 2021

ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We'd like to get in touch with you to resolve this for you. We request you to reach us on[protected] or write to [protected]@itc.in.

ITC Cares

Saleman was not coming in shop
              Sep 06, 2021

ITC Cares
                I purchased b natural guava juice from d mart and its mfg date is 11/07/2021 with batch no B1GF110721 . I ll attach photos...

I am a distributor of itc limited and I surrender my distributorship one month ago but my security deposit money not refunded please help me to refund my money
                Hemant Agarwal ([protected]@gmail.com)
                Siliguri, 734005
                Sep 03, 2021

ITC Cares
                  I m a small shopkeeper, , , My shope name is Pandit Provision Store, , I baught chips and many more goods from ITC LIMITED...

I bought ashirwaad atta from a near by shop and found sand like paticles mixed in it
                  It cannot be seen by naked eye but while eating chapppti the stone like paticle comes in chewing
                  Sep 01, 2021

ITC Cares
                    I purchased the Dermafique hydra tonique Gel fluid bottle from the market and i got only half a bottle, the rest of the bottom...
                    Mfd on -08/07/21
                    No-c4208TF8UEPT35
                    THE CIG PACKAGE CONTAINS 2 DEFECTIVE CIGARETTE.Not able to smoke...

In the pakage of 5 rs tedhe medhe it is the third time i saw lots of small particales of stone. Today on the packe[protected] i found lots of small particles of stone.. It is totally harmful.
                    Aug 19, 2021

ITC Cares

It is very shocking and strange on your part that the latest consignment of the sunfeast Mom's Magic...

There was a scheme for shops that if they sell a certain number of Wave Packets (cigarette) we'll get a set of 6 container set, but at after selling all these, they're giving a small tiffin box of Rs.80 ...All fraudsters in the dealership... Please look into the matter and allocate some honest people in the dealership...
                      Aug 17, 2021