Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

Makers Chambers - IV, Nariman Point
Mumbai City District
India - 400 021

Load

Reliance Fresh related photos (558)

Reliance Fresh Complaints & Reviews

Reliance Fresh Store At 18th Main Road Anna Nagar West Chennai 600040 — Malfunctioning of EFTPOS machine [Resolved]

Baskaran Subramanian
With great concern, I would like to point out that I went to the Reliance Fresh shop located at the 18th Main Road Anna Nagar...

Jaisimha Pai
Till date i was the regular customer of reliance fresh but on 24/08/08, there was an offer on Reliance Select Milk Family Pack as well as on full cream milk at Bali Nagar Branch, near ramesh nagar Metro Station, New Delhi. And i purchased 500 ml pack-6 nos. i.e total of 3 ltrs., in this 1 ltr. was of full cream milk and 2ltrs. was of family pack and CASH MEMO Details:-
C1008 # 0171 date 24/08/08 time: 21:10:18

but i was surprised that all the quantity of milk which was boiled in different utensil (as there was two types of milk) got spoilt and there was no choice but to throw it, i went to reliance fresh br. to inform the same and their supervisor mr. mishra/ mr. shukla told me to complain the same on website as they can't refund the amount and to my surprise i was not the only person who was present there with this complaint atleast 4, 5 families were there.

so i request you to look into this matter and hope that in future they should not cheat their customers who are choosing reliance fresh for their daily needs.
further i request you to please if posible try to refund the amount of milk.

with warm regards,

jaisimha pai

RELIANCE FAMILY MILK — NOT AVAILABILITY OF MILK

I AM THE REGULAR CUSTOMER OF THE RELIANCE FRESH.THE SAHARA BRANCH IN HYDERABAD OPENS AT AT 8.00 AM AND BY THE TIME THE MILK (RELIANCE FAMILY MILK) NOT AVAILABLE TO THE CUSTOMERS AND THE MANAGER(SIKANDER) HIM SELF TOLD THAT HE IS SELLING THE MILK TO THE LOCAL TRADERS IN BULK QUANTITY.BEING RELIANCE RETAIL OUT HOW THEY ARE SELLING THE MILK IN BULK QUANTITY TO THE LOCAL TRADERS AND WE ARE FORCED TO PURCHASE THE MILK FROM LOCAL TRADERS ON HIGH COST AND THE ATTITUDE OF THE MANAGER IS HIGHLY DEPLORABLE AND VERY ARROGANT.
bad services...please close your stores ...hungry for customermoney ...But ...0%service ...bad milk & Paneer Quality items...
My family is not safe to use ur items...

reliance low fat milk — bad quality

I have purshase a milk from reliance fresh at Vera Desai Road, Andheri(W), Mumbai-400 058.also complain to store, In milk product some mixing like Kerosin, it has been confirm with staff when I was complain, but till today nobody contact me after complain.

Reliance Fresh — Mis Management at Jubilee Hills store [Resolved]

Naminder
    My wife has been regular patron of Reliance Fresh outlet at Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. But for last few days the Store manager...

Pawan Kashyap
    Dear Sir

It gives me immense pleasure to declare that I am a customer of your Reliance Fresh but it is regretful to tell you that my experience with Reliance Fresh is “NOT GOOD” and the credit goes to your staff.

Some of your staff don’t know how to behave with the customers….let their behaviour alone….they are even indifference to the complaints of the customers….which is not only highly un-businesslike but against the social etiquettes also.

On July 22, 2008 (Tuesday) about 08:41PM I went to Reliance Fresh situated at North Ghonda, Delhi (Fr. Mgr Mr. Vinay) after picking up my groceries I stood in queue for billing but I noticed your Billing Executive Mr. Rakesh Pandey was accepting the payment from other customers even when they were NOT in queue so I requested him not to make bill of the lady who was not in queue but even after my repeated request he did not seem to bother about it and continued to make her bill so I complained the Customer Desk but all in vein as he made the bill. So I lodged a complaint in this regard in your Complaint Register but Mr. Rakesh Pandey, instead of being apologetic, did not bother and behaved as if lodging complaint was just a futile practice.

This is not a case in isolation it always happens that your staff don’t bother about queue system….and they follow the nepotism….the people who are the acquaintance of your staff they get preference over others and they get the privilege of not standing in queue.

It is not only me who thinks that there is no queue system, no manners and nepotism prevails in Reliance fresh but my neighbour and locality friends also think the same.

I genuinely think that you will certainly do something in this regard and restore our faith in Reliance fresh.

Pawan Kashyap
    Phone No. [protected]
    North Ghonda, Delhi – 53.

RAJEN R SIROYA
      Complaint Details : I. rajen siroya, did a recharge of rs200 from reliance
      fresh (hanuman nagar, ngp) on my mobile no.[protected].
      it just credited only 2 paise
      so i ask reliance communication for the same .
      after a lot of discussion rel comm. suggested that they can reverse the
      process and cancel the recharge done...
      so i allowed them to do the same ... and rel comm. have done their job
      succesfully

but when i ask reliance fresh for my money back, then denied.
      then i assured reliance fresh by speaking to reliance comm. in front of
      them that they have cancelled the recharge done and have to return my
      money and also provided me with the transaction id no. [protected]
      but then also reliance fresh was not ready to cooperate and did not return
      me my money back.

after lot of arguments i call again the rel comm. and ask them for the
      mobile number to which the the money was been back credited .
      they provided me with this no. [protected].
      the also provide me date at which the money was back credited viz. 14-7-08

i then provided this no to reliance fresh but then also they were not
      ready to cooperate and return me my money

this is what reliance fresh had actually done with me
      its a simple case of 420

i request you to take strict action against them
      Consequences : it resulted a damage of rs 200 to me
      as i have paid the amount but the rechare was also reversed back from my
      mobile

for more details u can also contact me at [protected]

Vivek Bohra
        recently i have purchased ceiling fan and juicer from one the RELIANCE FRESH STORE in Udaipur.
        when i asked about the warranty card duly fiiled up, the store officials said that we need to open the packing for filling the warranty card.
        is anyone out there would be there intrested in spending half an hour just for the formalities that could have been done at the store itself before putting them in cart.
        i would strongly recommend that the warranty card should be filled up well beforehand the customer seeks to purchase that stuff.

sandeep_dhruwa
          yesterday i.e[protected] at reliance fresh in uppal, I made a purchase of Rs.55/-, previously they use to accept the cards below Rs.100/- now they have kept a new policy that they will not accept debit cards below Rs.100/- when i asked why he showed me a print out on the wall which reads credit cards are not accepted below Rs.100/- denomination. My complaint is its written as credit cards and they are not accepting debit cards... please look into this matter as soon as possible. Is it necessary to swipe a card it should be of below Rs.100/- denomination OR we can demand them that its a debit card you can allow below Rs.100/- denomination also

shubham batra
            on 29 june 2008, i have purchased golden bakery biscuit butter nut from above outlet, product mrp is rs 14/- but has been billed rs 15/- vide cash memo number C1003 #0062 10:12:56 29JUN2008 SO2642 R002.

SHUBHAM BATRA
            STUDENT
            STD-VII
            C-85 PRASHANT VIHAR
            DELHI-110085
            VERY GOOD WELL DONE,
            most of d items are not available.easy day(walmart) is much more better option than reliance fresh.. do mind it..
            huh..
            mostly soya paneer(sofan)

Anuradha Gill
              Sir, I wish to state that not once or twice but time and again I have been upset bt the service and behaviour of the reliance fresh outlets' staff and managers in Orissa. While the service was appreciable in Visakhapatnam (Kirlampudi Layout branch), It is absolutely disastrous at many branches at Bhubaneswar.
              1. I happened to visit the Branch near the Governor's House sometime in the first week of MAY. After shopping for the necessities, when I went for billing, the boy at the counter told me that I could not take one of the items ("Parle Cheeselings", something that my 5 year old son loves). The reason was that the item was not FED into the computer for billing. He refused to do mannual billing, no apologies extended, refused to give a complaint form and said that the manager was unavailable. Result: I left back all the other items also and never have I looked at the outlet again.
              2. A similar incident took place at the Cuttack Road outlet, again in Bhubaneswar. Again at the billing counter I was told that I cannot take an item, this time a TOY Aeroplane of my Son's liking. Reason being the same, the item was not entered into the computer to facilitate billing. Again, I was offered no apologies, refused a complaint form. Here the manager was available but offered no solution or even a promise of better service next time. What's worse is that the Franchisee owner's were present at the site and watched all this as mute spectators. When they were approached, they turned their backs to us, literally. My concern here is that Why do they put up items on the shelf for sale with price tags on them when first of all they have not been entered into the system. Do they lack even the basics of "Inventory Management"???
              3. Very often I have also experienced the inability of the salespersons in these outlets as they are unaware of the names of even very common products. It is a pity to see that Not only RELIANCE FRESH IS NO MORE FRESH, IT IS NO MORE COOL EITHER, AT LEAST IN BHUBANESWAR...
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Reliance Fresh, Chinnakada, Kollam, Kerala — FOOLED BY RELIANCE FRESH STAFFS [Resolved]

Deepti Vijayappan

NITIN DANG
                me nitin dang..resident of sec. 19 ..mobile [protected]
                purchased reliance fresh milk from the reliance fresh store located in old market.
                the milk was stinking
                the milk quality was poor .
                i again went back bought 3 new packets..reached home..the milk was again rotten

went back to store & asked the head to give me complaint register.he refused & said we dont have.our store is new.ac were not working...refrigrator was faulty..thats why problem occured

service is poor
                i am really surprised.

Amritpal Singh
                  Hello sir
                  my name is Amritpal Singh from Punjab
                  live in Amritsar city.I am regular customer of relience fresh... but today wen i went to relience fresh at Majitha road.Actually i was going to buy eggs.but i didn`t find eggs..nd i return back with free hand..but suddenly security guard stopped me..he had checked me with his hand...wat will be ur impression came on me u can think... I asked him wat is this and he gave me very bad answer... I asked to manager for this I didn`t do anything he said me that it does happen.I[censored] think tht some body can theft something then have anti-theft system y u r insulting the relience fresh...Sir my contact no is [protected]

Relience Fresh — Bad behaviour

Hello sir
                  my name is Amritpal Singh from Punjab
                  live in Amritsar city.I am regular customer of relience fresh... but today wen i went to relience fresh at Majitha road.Actually i was going to buy eggs.but i didn`t find eggs..nd i return back with free hand..but suddenly security guard stopped me..he had checked me with his hand...wat will be ur impression came on me u can think... I asked him wat is this and he gave me very bad answer... I asked to manager for this he didn`t did anything he said me that it does happen.I[censored] think tht some body can theft something then have anti-theft system y u r insulting the relience fresh...Sir my contact no is [protected]
                  my self vinayshyama i am regularly using the services of your store.my nearest store is situated in tharpakhna, ranchi jharkhand & i regularly purchase things from this store but on the 21-10-08 time aprox 8:45 p.m.when i was gone for taking some dry fruit gift pack, but there is no packets avilable acording my budget. when i was come out from the outlet with my junior staff the outlet manager comes to me & says come inside with me he call their other staff member & says to me you are taking some thing without bill & try to go out without paying money.means they are bleming me for stolen things from their store. this is a very sam condition for me i am totaly sockhed but i say to him call security & checked with us but they are not call any security & says ok you wiill go ...this is a very critical situation for me i am working with a reputeted management college as registrar & i never accspect this type of behavier from well reputeted relince outlet kindly take the notice of this matter & take very serious action against the staff of that outlet for saving your reputation in the market ..if they are not having any proof how they blame to anyone & if they have why they are not taking the proper steps in that matter..kindly take the notice of this matter & take proper action ... thanking you

vinay kumar shyama.
                  ESMS- institute of hotel management & tecnology, kokar ranchi jharkhand ...phone-[protected],[protected]
                  Relience Fresh----Mumbai Mira rd--19jun---

Sir/Madam---greetings---

Recently on 15 jun 09--at 8.45pm in the evening---I shoped at relience fresh Mira rd Mumbai--
                  My debit card of corp was swipe---saying it declain---at 9pm onwards--it was swipe3 twice--but
                  no response---later it did ---
                  then I gave an ICICI debt card---it just click--amount rs 263.50 was credited in relience fresh 9 pm onwards---
                  when I APROACH MR MANOJ- RELIENCE fresh---saying did not get the amount in relience fresh
                  account--clearly say by mini statement--bank pass book---
                  Now letter to corp bank---stating amount cleared by bank into relience fresh a/c
                  why one has to run frm pilor to post for just rs 263.50--amount taken twice for SINGLE transcition-
                  taken 9 items--card swipe twice---
                  we hope you will look into the mater at earliest---

rgds tks--Dvaz
                  your ITI store . yamunanagar, haryana . the service of this store is very poor and 3rd grade. the attitude of the sale man and the cashier and above manager is not satisfactory . Cashier and billing clerk named RAM the customer dealing of this person is unsatisfactory
                  sir, i am the regular customer of your store .
                  this is regarding Relience One membership card.
                  About 1 month ago i have visited your Gurgaon Pataudi road store and requested to service desk personnel about redemption of my R/One card point . He serched on net and told me, Sir your name is not flashing you may have to contact to our customer care . I have done the same on your toll free no. They promised me to solve the problem within the week, but almost 5weeks passed away and problem is as it was . I have permanent card. My ph no. is [protected].
                  I am hopeful of your action.
                  Thank you !

Kanika
                    Be careful of your belongings at Reliance Fresh outlet in Monsoon. I lost my umbrella in June only. The security did not allow me to carry the umbrella inside the store. Further he did not retain it with him against a Token. He asked me to put it in a bucket kept near him. When I came out after shopping the umbrella was not there. As usual the Store managment did not accpet any responsibility of the LOSS. Then why the security asks me to put it in bucket or IS THIS A WAY TO PROVIDE UMBRELLAS TO RELIANCE FRESH STAFF????

Reliance Fresh — loss of reliance fresh card

I HAVE LOST MY RELIACE FRESH CARD NO.[protected] NAMEDPREM KUMAR CHUGH RES OF 11-L MODEL TOWN ROHTAK

KINDLY ARRANGE NEW CARD IN LIEU OF THIS I SHALL BE HIGHLY THANKFUL TO U

THANKS

PREM KUMAR CHUGH
                    11-L MODEL TOWN ROHTAK
                    MOB.NO. [protected]

EMAIL ID [protected]@gmail.com

sanjay sharma
                      i purchase some items for INR-1017 from Reliance fresh store lal Quarter, Chachi Building, Krishna nager, delhi-51 dated 5.06.08 thorugh my citi credit card .
                      I booked the matariel for home delivery after two three day when i checked with store manager why my items not delivered they say by mistake bills is misplace and we need some time for check the same.

Still 6 days gone no satisfactory revert please help.

Sanjay Sharma
                      I have purchased some items for INR-1295 from Reliance fresh store, Supreme Centre, Aundh, Pune-7 and requested for Home Delivery but store manager did not accept to deliver at home. I hope, form my house to Reliance store not more than 2 KM. Store manager said me that because of shortage of staff I am not accepting your request.
                      I do not know why Reliance fresh is displaying the board that HOME DELIVERY facility here.

Anujit
                      Extreme negligence and irresponsible behaviour on part of the security in Reliance Fresh, Chickamaranahalli, Near New BEL Road, Ph. 22965323

I am a regular customer of this reliance fresh outlet. A couple of weeks back, there was some scratch card offer and while I wait at the counter after my billing was over, somebody - another customer - by mistake carried away 2 of my bags from the same counter, along with his bags.

Missing the bags filled with items that were just billed, I complained against the lapse of the security person, who was supposed to verify the bags.

I had to wait for 30 minutes, request the Manager - who claimed it was NOT HIS RESPONSIBLITY - to call up the precious customer and find out if he can come back and return my stuff, and finally got back the items.

This morning when I go to reliance again, with a child and 2 other bags of my own, the security decides to avenge himself, by stopping me and going through each and every item in the bag, trying to compare it against the list. So far so good. I would have been the happiest if he were doing this for every customer in the shop

He had the audacity to tell me HE WAS CHECKING MY BAGS THOROUGHLY ONLY BECAUSE I COMPLAINED AGAINST HIM LAST TIME AND HE WAS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING ANY OTHER BAG.

When I complain to the irresponsible manager, I am told by the security that I can leave my things and never shop in this place again.

HAAAA! Its My money, he isn't paying me to shop there!!!

He also yelled at me.

Very rude, irresponsible, cheap, pathetic, uncultured and shocking.

Such is the behaviour of people that work at Reliance Fresh.

I am never going to shop at reliance anymore.

And I would recommend all decent people to not shop there either.

rajesh dubey
                        i purchased one toothpatse on 6th June 08 from relaince fresh. Next day i went back to the shop for exchanging the product. They said i[censored] have reciept then we will exchange the product. Again next day when i went there, they said no we did not exchange the product, we have no rule ike this, whether i showed them one chart which was sticked on the wall, and wriiten " we can return or exchenged the product with in 15 days.
                        Please take some action. They behave very badly.

Rajesh dubey

11/3/1 Bhavani nagar
                        Marol Maroshi road
                        Marol, Andheri (e)
                        Mumbai 400059

UMAKANTA PATEL
                          Dear Sir / Madam,

On May 25, 2008 mysel[censored]makanta Patel, communication address as mentioned below, had purchased R VALUE BOILED KOLAM RICE 2 KG from Reliance Fresh Outlet (Address: Reliance Fresh Ltd. Maruti Saphire, Opp. Shahibaug Police Chowki, Nr. Underbridge, Shahibaug, Ahmedabd). The rice packet having Lot No. RF 040220 is marked with M.R.P Rs. 36.00 (Inclusive of all taxes) Barcode No.[protected]for 2Kg). After purchasing when I reached home and noticed that it was billed at Rs. 41.00. (Bill No. C1004 #0209 dated 25MAY2008). On May 30, 2008. I visited same Reliance Fresh Outlet and when I questioned about the reason for charging higher rate, the man present at the desk was unable to answer and in my presence ordered another person (working with Reliance Fresh) to put a tag “NOT FOR SALE” on that Rice Lot (rest available). The person neither lodged any complaint (told that there is no any complaint register) nor given any compensation to me.

May kindly be noted that, it is a kind of cheating and unfair mode of business practice. I need an immediate action on Reliance Fresh for this unfair activity and seek compensation as per law.

I may be contacted at:

Umakanta Patel
                          Terminal Manager
                          Airports Authority of India
                          S.V.P.I. Airport
                          Ahmedabad

Kindly let me know what will be my next step for an immediate response.

Thanking you.

Umakanta Patel
                          Updated by UMAKANTA PATEL Oct 02, 2014
                          THIS IS A FALSE FORUM,

PLEASE DONOT POST ANY COMPLAINTS IN THIS PORTAL.

USELESS ONE/
                          please delete this complaint...
                          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Reliance Fresh / Minute Maid Pulpy Orange — They were selling expired products [Resolved]

Chanchal Chakraborty
                            I have purchased two bottles of Minute maid pulpy orange drink from one of the Reliance fresh store of Bhubaneswar on 23rd...

satyanarayana.s
                            dear sir,
                            yester day i went to reliance fresh in guntur aurondalpet branch am new custmer to this reliane fresh, thats why am asking to give membership card 3 or 4 time no one can respond to,
                            please take action, give reply to my mail,
                            thanking you,

regards
                            satyanarayana.s
                            dear sir,
                            i am a regular customer of reliance fresh, chinnakada in kollam(KERALA).i am impressed by the products quality of reliance fresh but the only thing that has dissappointed me is the way your staffs have being fooling us for the past 1month.there was an offer dat if we make a purchase of above Rs 3000/- we would get one YERA'S DINNER SET.But we bought only for Rs2000, den we were made to buy more so that we could get one dinner set.Then we purchased but they said that the dinner set will come next week on 28th May2008, when we went they said it didnt come til now, it wil come after two weeks, but it didnt come.like this they fool us always whenever we go.This is too much to tolerate.its my sincere request to you to please take proper action so that customers like us are not fooled like this.all the time we go to reliance fresh to ask about the dinner set, we buy something or the other and we waste money on buying and on travelling.hope you wont disappoint us further.would wait for your reply.please reply to my email soon.
                            Thanking you,
                            DEEPTI VIJAYAPPAN
                            NAMBIYIL HOUSE,
                            HOUSE NO.40A,
                            PRIYADARSINI NAGAR,
                            KILLIKOLUR, KOLLAM
                            KERALA
                            dear sir i am a customer of reliance fresh . sir i a have applied for the membership card at reliance fresh at thiruvikka nagar chennai one and half year ago but till now i have not received the permanent membership card sir my temporary card is becoming weaker and weaker so that i cant able to purchase any more with that card so i request you to send the permanent card as soon as possible thank you
                            hi,

i went to RELIANCE FRESH yest. ur guys told me about membership card but they didnt give any brouchers...please send me full details to my mail... thank u...
                            sir I am Govt Employee My Wife is Beauty Parler what is Prosess of Givin Member ship Card issued pl send Details to My mail

[protected]@gmail.com

Thankyou

Niranjana K R
                              Dears,

I just want to complain about my recent experience with Reliance Fresh, J.P.Nagara, Bangalore. On 22nd May 08 (Yesterday) we purchased vegetables and food items worth Rs.1029/- One of the item "Eveready Torch" was found defective after we reached home. Today I went to the shop again to get the replacement as well as shop few more items. The shop Manager Mr.Vishu Kumar wanted me to submit the original bill in order to provide the replacement. Because the bill also has purchase record of other items I refused to give him the original bill, instead, I suggested him to take a xerox. He did not budge. So, I left Rs.65/- worth item and money with him, because, I have already wasted enough time, fuel and energy for the sake of a defective product. I got so fed up of his customer unfriendly, non-cooperative behaviour, I left the shop and decided not to shop anymore at Reliance Fresh.

Thanks and regards,
                              Niranjana
                              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Reliance Fresh - Mahipalpur, New Delhi — scheme not allowed by outlet [Resolved]

suresh kumar sood
                                I have made purchases from reliance fresh Mahipalpur, New Delhi on 6th May 2008 for a total amount of Rs. 2596/-. After...