[Resolved] Reliance General Insurance — ncb recovery of policy number[protected]

India, India
 rupesh1
I bought car insurance from reliance through online channel on 15th nov 2017 which was the last day of my old insurance policy. Some days later i receive the mail from reliance that i need to pay ncb recovery reason there has been gap of more than 90 days in buying the new policy. I submitted the snapshot of my old policy which was from bajaj in which it was mentioned that 15th nov 2017 was the last day of the policy.

Despite all these, reliance has asked to pay the ncb recovery and kept my policy withheld for personal part.

This is really frustratng.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-02-15 16:23:48

[Jan 13, 2018] Reliance General Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance General Insurance Customer Care's response Jan 15, 2018
Dear Rupesh,

Accept our sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience you've faced. We've forwarded your details to our team and they'll connect with you soon to address your concerns. Be assured we shall serve you with the best we can.

Reliance General Insurance

C- 42, Pawane,T.T.C, Industrial Area, M.I.D.C, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    Reliance General Insurance - ncb recovery of policy number 920221723111056077