Reliance Jio Infocomm — salary and f and f not credited

Ernakulam, Ernakulam District, Kerala, India
 siyad j on Aug 28, 2017
Respected sir

This is to regretfully inform that i have been working for jio in kadavanthara, kochi for six months and had my resignation 95 days back. I have not yet received my full and final settlement. I have contacted mr amal navab jio kadavanthara jc, kochi and didnt get any respose from there. Kindly requesting to take immediate action on this circumstance.

Yours faithfully

Contact [protected]

[Aug 28, 2017] Reliance Jio Infocomm customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I booked mobile and paid amount also.
Transaction id JIC[protected]
MOBILE [protected]
PIN CODE 462030

Pls either refund or provide me voucher for same.

I have booked jio phone from jio website yesterday. But transiction get failed after completion of payment for jio phone.

Dear sir my jio no [protected] currently not working I have recharge of amount 399 on 13 August but still no have connectivity since recharge date so please advice me how it will work I also call to customer care but no have any positive response so please do the needful as soon
While asking to customer care they are telling the sim is active but I can't able to make calls from last 10 days.
As per the there norms I recharged my Number with Rd.399 for three months so I need the full benefits.What's the problem kindly do the needful.
I hv recharged rs.399 thru amazon.in wrongly to the jio no.[protected] instead of typing [protected]. Please help me to transfer to my jio no. as the person who is holding the no.[protected] is declined to my request to transfer.
Internet speed is very much slow. I am not satisfied with the bad network of Jio. Please solve the problem.

Jio Office, 33, Manak Chowk Main Rd, Manak Chowk, Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, India - 457001
    Reliance Jio Infocomm - salary and f and f not credited