[Resolved] Reliance Jio — Reliance jio sim activation issue

Huzur, Madhya Pradeshbhopal, India
 abhay37
Dear sir/madam

This mail is with reference to new jio offer. As per the company requirement i have submitted all the document and also submitted filled application form on 07/09/2015.

Detail :

Name : ravi kumar shadda

Date of sim : 07/09/2016

Mobile number allotted : [protected]

Location : bhopal

Sim number :[protected]

I have got the information from the reliance store that number [protected] has been generated which will be communicated to through an sms.

Got the reference check done on last friday @ 3 pm and after verifying the address the customer care executive told us that we will receive an sms within two hr till.

I tried calling sim activation number but got an auto generated message that sim is not ready for telephone verification.

Its almost more than 13 days still the sim is not activated. As company policy sim should have got activated with a week time.

There is no reply from the store from where we have received the sim nor customer care representative in replying our call. Don't know what should we do. Please guide us on the same.

Thanks in advance.

With regards

Ravi

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 21, 2016
account hacked
Hirva Divecha's response, Sep 15, 2016
i got this jio sim, any how it activat afte long wait of 1 week, and when it is actived i can only call to jio numbers i cant call other company phones. and the other weekness is the sim get the tower only when i start the data in this sim, but data showns 0kbps speed only, so this is bakwas company, i cant even use is for data shown always 0 kbps speed, and jio talks for modi's digital india . actually want to threw this bloody sim. useless, start the data and proper calling afte that give sim to normal people.

Comments

I get sim card, and when it active only i can do phone calls to jio compny mobile and sim card only tower when the data is on . actually data is not working at all. do not take this companies sim at all. use less.
Dear sir/madam i have tele verified my number ( jio number [protected]) on 13 sep 2016 till now (16/09/2016) its internet not working plz help
also raised complaint to jio care every time they provide a new time line plz help asap
Sir i just want to inform u that my jio sim no.[protected] was not activated yet the local dealer told me that the sim is just actived in just 24 hours my application no is.NO0000085 Y2U... So please take this letter as a complaint and activated my sim as soon as possible ...thnku
I have generated coupon bar code & went for take jio Sim but sales person told me, he provide only token to take jio sim card whenever is your's no. came. then what is use of bar code generated by app for free Jio Sim. they didn't provide sim immediately.

Jio Office, 33, Manak Chowk Main Rd, Manak Chowk, Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, India - 457001
    Reliance Jio - Reliance jio sim activation issue