[Resolved] Royal Enfield — Complaint against teknik motorcycles - iblur, village sarjapur road

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Deepak HR
The first day when i visited showroom, i was given royal treatment as they were sure that i am going to book the bike. They gave demo, test ride and i was feeling that i am in heaven.
By the way they were speaking, i assumed this is one of best outlet and decided to book the bike.
I booked classic desert storm 500 and i was told that i will get in 30 -40 days. I was okay with it as it is the standard waiting period for any bullet manf from royal enfield.
After booking the vehicle, i got to know from few of my friends and other outlet that classic desert storm 500 production has stopped due to some rto guidelines. When i go to outlet to enquire about it, they are not at all responding and no response to my queries. I was thinking to book some other model if the production has stopped or cancel the booking. But now by seeing the behaviour of the staff, i definitely want to cancel the booking even though i get in 10 days. Whenever i go to outlet, the staff tries to go escape from me and they concentrate only on new bookings. They don't even care about what is my problem and why i am visiting their showroom. My purpose is clear, if the classic desert storm 500 production is stopped, i want to change it to different model. I am really upset with their behaviour and false commitments that they give before booking. After booking we are treated worse then slaves.

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 2, 2017
Area Sales Manager help me in sorting this issue.

[Mar 01, 2017] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Deepak HR, Mar 23, 2017
Thanks for your suggestion Avinash. I will decide to cancel my booking here and book it in some other genuine showroom. I will try contacting Jayanagar 9th Block (East end) showroom.

Updated by Deepak HR, Apr 03, 2017
Hi Avinash,
I have cancelled my RE booking in teknik motorcycles - iblur, village sarjapur road last week (27/03/2017) but yet receive my booking amount. The store staff informed me to visit the showroom on 6th April 2017 to collect the cheque. Once I receive the booking amount, I would go to Jayanagar 9th Block (East end) showroom for rebooking.

Comments

I too have the same kind of experience people working in Royal Enfield have lots of attitude once the booking is done their behaviour towards the customer changes entirely. I have booked my bike Desert storm through Electronic City motors Bangalore.

Puneeth Kumar
Hi Bro,

Even I too faced the same issue with this TEKNIK MOTORCYCLES. I feel pity for you as you have booked in the wrong showroom. You must have chosen the showroom that is at Jayanagar 9th Block (East end) as the staff are well mannered and they are helpful.
Initially i too visited this TEKNIK MOTORCYCLES, but by seeing the behaviour of the staff I decided not to book here. When i visited this showroom, nobody came to me. This happened twice to me in this showroom. They always pretend to be busy and will always be chit chatting with other customer in their own mother tongue (telegu). They never cared for me. I suggest you to cancel your booking here and book it in some other showroom. Its worth waiting for some more days to get genuine service from staff rather then getting your bike in next 1 to 2 weeks (i guess you have booked somewhere in the month of Feb as per your above complaint) in this showroom.
Hi Bro,

Deepak HR's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 23, 2017

9986203487

2043
    Tiruvottiyur High Road, Tiruvottiyur, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 019
    Royal Enfield - Complaint against teknik motorcycles - iblur, village sarjapur road