[Resolved]  Royal Enfield — delay in bike delivery

Hello, i am jeevan kumar from hyderabad. I had booked one interceptor650 (Glitter and dust) chrome bike at headway motors, madinaguda, hyderabad, telangana on 8th august.2020. At the booking dealer assured me to deliver the bike within 30 days of the time period which falls on 7th september 2020. i am continuously following up with dealer regarding bike delivery. After completion of 30 days i have been visiting the showroom and dealer on a random basis for the delivery of my bike. Now almost 20 days have passed but there is no sign of delivery. Every time i ask about this point, they said that the bike is in transit from the plant, so we i asked to show me the tracking status or any proof now they claim that the production of the bike has been stopped! How can they take booking and hold me for such a long time if the production was stopped? I have seen other interceptor bikes of different colors arriving but why not glitter and dust? Dealer assured me to deliver the bike on 18thof september and again failed to deliver, since the bike prices were also increased, i must pay an extra amount due to delay in delivery. This is totally unexpected, and i have been receiving bad experiences every time i pay a visit to the showroom, not receiving any updates but fake promises. Gone are those days where re customers were supposed to wait for bike delivery, i believe royal enfield is not an ordinary brand.
I planned to take delivery of my bike on 7th september. But i failed after so may follow up.
My sincere request to please address this issue asap.
I hope you understand my pain for this issue.
Regards, jeevan kumar, [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 25, 2020
How can you mark it as resolved when the problem hasn’t been resolved yet

[Sep 23, 2020] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Royal Enfield