[Resolved]  Royal Sundaram General Insurance — misbehaviour done by ghotala

Respected sir /madam
My self rajkumar dharnia owner of a tata authorised workshop. Running this particulr business from last years.
In rajasthan bikaner.
I want to state that your staff mr. Ghitala who is in claims department is harashing ur from last 6 months sir.
This is not only a matter of a single vehicle his daily practice to make costumer dissatisfied and making there claims fault.
I an requesting for a particular vehicle frame change from last three months he refused any ways no problem but surveyor recommended for new frame the chasis band master has also recomended for new chasis but he is always making the claims as hell.
Respected sir you can see your market status also.
What was it befor 3 years and what is the condition as of now.
Yesterday he has also abused me and now blaming me that you abused me and clearly saying do what ever you can. I will do whatever i want.
So kindly look over this very serious matter and take a necessay action as soon as possible.
Look over your market share you will definately feel the diffrence.
I promise he will make your business hell.
Rajkumar dharnia
Owner tata authorised service station.
Jul 6, 2019
Royal Sundaram General Insurance customer support has been
notified about the posted complaint.
Jun 03, 2019
Royal Sundaram General Insurance Customer Care's response
Hi Raju, this is concerning to hear, and we regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your details and have forwarded it to our team. Be assured, they’ll look into the matter and assist you accordingly.
Complaint comments
    Royal Sundaram General Insurance
    Royal Sundaram General Insurance Phone
    +91 44 7117 7117 [Corp Office]
    Royal Sundaram General Insurance Address
    Vishranthi Melaram Towers, No.2/319, Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR), Karapakkam, -, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600097