Royal Sundaram General Insurance — regarding policy cancelation

Phase 2, Seector 54, Mohali, S.a.s.nagar (mohali), Punjab, India
 GerryS. on Jun 28, 2019

I am gagandeep singh, i got a policies from royal sundaram. I personally asking to everyone please don’t brought any kind of policy from royal sundaram. This is a very cheap & # system. They are doing so many calls for creating trap to catch the customers once the customer will come then they will come at their own character.

I brought two policies one is life policy and other one is health policy. At the time of purchasing they are committing no charges will be applicable on before 30days cancelation. When i will go to proceeding with the cancelation process then they are asking me before 30 days policy cancelation fees is a 100rs and after 30 days will be charges 1800 something. ‘what rubbish!!!’ i am trying to contact them for policy cancelation regularly. After 3 days finally got contacted with them they proceeding one policy initiated and one forgot. After 2-3 days i am again asking them for policy cancelation and they initiated. Again after 3-4 days they are asking me you have got delayed for proceeding to cancelation process. Now you got charged for the health policy cancelation ‘wtf’. I am using hdfc credit card from last 4 years and i have nothing any kind of issue with them. Such a very # service …

I strongly recommended to everyone don’t get any policy or service from royal sundaram at any cost.

Such a very # company….

[Jun 30, 2019] Royal Sundaram General Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Royal Sundaram General Insurance Customer Care's response, Jul 16, 2019
Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to please share your policy/contact details at customer.[protected]@royalsundaram.in so that we can look into the issue. We assure you that customer's convenience is our priority & our team will get in touch with you.

Comments

I have purchase the classic lifeline health insurance but this proposal is rejected so let me know the reason for this proposal rejection.this proposal is rejected then when you have return me refund amount and also refund medical test amount.

+91 44 7117 7117 [Corp Office]
    Vishranthi Melaram Towers, No.2/319, Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR), Karapakkam, -, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600097
    Royal Sundaram General Insurance - regarding policy cancelation