[Resolved]  Royal Sundaram General Insurance — the customer care number is dysfunctional

I am a returning customer to royal sundaram for car insurance. Sorry to tell that customer care contact number[protected] is out of service when i tried for almost 10 times on 16-may 2019. This has happened almost two weeks back also. Later i have also complained about this to one of the insurance advisor who called me to confirm my renewal. I haven't yet renewed the policy. But i would do so only if you are awailable on your customer care phone number... Means the number should be working. I know they would come up with industry standard phrase "we are sorry for the inconvenience caused", i attach no value to the phrase. As a motor vehicle insurance company the number would be the one we call at the time of a crisis. If it is not functional /inaccessible most of the time, what use is taking a policy from royal sundaram let alone renewing one?
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 20, 2019

[May 16, 2019] Royal Sundaram General Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Royal Sundaram General Insurance Customer Care's response May 20, 2019
Hi Amrutham, this is concerning to hear, and we regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to please share your contact/Policy details at customer.[protected]@royalsundaram.in so our representative can connect with you at the earliest to resolve your issue.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Royal Sundaram General Insurance Phone
    +91 44 7117 7117 [Corp Office]
    Royal Sundaram General Insurance Address
    Vishranthi Melaram Towers, No.2/319, Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR), Karapakkam, -, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600097