[Resolved]  Royal Sundaram General Insurance — work done in my car through insurance and by company

My car no. Mp45c1049
My name dharmendra tawar
Mirror is not given in insurance after having zero depth insurance the value of insurance is 85, 000 liability and i have been charged rs/-11, 089 which is not matching in zerodepth insurance. As i checked personally according to list given from showroom not all parts installed. My work done at makarpura kataria workshop vadoadara. So i need that installed side glass mirror in any condition. And fake list of parts provided and charged 11, 086 so i am analysing and take this case in consumer forum. My no. [protected] take this matter seriously.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-07-06 05:48:55

[Jun 02, 2019] Royal Sundaram General Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Royal Sundaram General Insurance Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2019
Hi Akshay, this is concerning to hear, and we regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your details and have forwarded it to our team. Be assured, they’ll look into the matter and assist you accordingly.

Royal Sundaram General Insurance Phone
    +91 44 7117 7117 [Corp Office]
    Royal Sundaram General Insurance Address
    Vishranthi Melaram Towers, No.2/319, Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR), Karapakkam, -, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600097