[Resolved]  RummyCircle.com — account blocked temporarily

My account user id is mounika8933 is blocked from 10 days and i got a mail to upload bank account statement for security purpose. I have already uploaded my bank account statement and pan card and it's been 5 days and my account is still unblocked and neither my mails are replied by your team. I am a valued customer and i am requesting you to kindly unblock my account
Nov 29, 2018
RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Oct 22, 2018
RummyCircle.com Customer Care's response
Dear Player,

We suspected that you hold multiple accounts hence account was blocked now its activated, please update your correct bank details to avoid any further interruption.

Complaint comments

Comments

Please unlock my account

My account has been closed I had 2900 amount in it but s my account and now it is not opening reopen my account to withdraw my cash
Errors occurred about security reasons. I didn't create any problems.. please make my problem to clear as soon as possible. I dont know what's the problem exactly happened to my account.. please kindly refer from your side .. i wanna my account to be activate in which I wanna to play the rummy circle ..
x account is temporarily locked due to self exclusion
This problem please unlock may account

ace3966774's reply, Oct 14, 2021
My look open pilig
ace3966774's reply, Oct 16, 2021
Please open my account sir
My account x foreign
ace3966774's reply, Oct 16, 2021
My account is X forbidden please open sir
ace3966774's reply, Oct 17, 2021
Mera account me 466 rupy h please open sir my account
9861538530's reply, Oct 8, 2022
My seam problem bro
My account temporary locket please open
ace3966774's reply, Oct 17, 2021
Kuchh to jawab do
a.ar12619933
Please unlock my account
9861538530's reply, Oct 8, 2022
My seam problem
My account temporary lock please open
My account is temporary block is Wapas unblock

Rummycircle nakali application hai kya yah kya ho jata hai temporary block ho chuka hai use Wapas kholo

RummyCircle.com