RummyCircle.com — Balance amount not refunded

My id : janu94
Email : [protected]@gmail.com
Mobile :9843****42

My account have 554.39rs and account inactive, unable to place widhrawal and also customer service team not helping to get this money.

Kindly arrange my outstanding amount to be transfer my bank account.
Oct 28, 2020

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Oct 29, 2020
RummyCircle.com Customer Care's response
Dear Player,
Greetings from RummyCircle.

As per the investigation of your account, it was found that your ID is linked with multiple accounts that have already been closed on our portal due to activities that are against our company's policy. Hence this account has also been closed. Please share the bank passbook at [protected]@rummycircle.com. Once you will share the bank passbook we will refund the amount ""765.056"" into your bank account.

Please feel free to write back in case of any questions. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Team RummyCircle
Oct 29, 2020
RummyCircle.com Customer Care's response
Dear Player,
Greetings from RummyCircle.

As we have closed your RummyCircle account, your balance amount will be transferred to your bank account. You will receive the money in the next 1-2 working days.

Team RummyCircle