[Resolved]  RummyCircle.com — game play

I am playing rummy circle game for some times but now i can't play games i don't know what is the reason when i open app main page it shows that you can't play cash games or do transaction. They told me initially i referred friends two of them not uploaded their kyc. Now two of them uploaded & verified their kyc and pan and they enjoying playing rummy games and withdrawing cash but i am suffering to play games. Please check id and unblock my game play. Even i too send their proof and pan through my mail but i am not receiving any reply rummycircle team.

Warm regards
Prasanth m
[protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 8, 2019

[Feb 01, 2019] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
RummyCircle.com Customer Care's response Feb 01, 2019 Dear Player,

Thank you for playing on RummyCircle.com – India’s premier online rummy site.

We confirm that your RummyCircle account (Star302) is now activated. We thank you for your time and appreciate your support in helping us providing all necessary documents of your referral players..

We regret any inconvenience this may cause. We appreciate your support to help us in our endeavor to provide and maintain a fair playing environment to all our players.

Please feel free to write back to us for any questions you may have on [protected]@RummyCircle.com. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Fair Play Team
[protected]@RummyCircle.com
Updated by Star302 Feb 01, 2019 Thank you, rummy circle is one of the best site to play online rummy. We happy to play once again.

Prasanth M