[Resolved]  RummyCircle.com — KYC showing already associated with other ID

I never created any ID on Rummy Circle earlier however error msz is coming your adhar card already associated in our data base.

I have sent multiple emails but no response yet and even they are showing complaint resolved every time. I am really frustrated because of this fraud. The first customer care I have seen where no response is coming to customer even after being a genuine player. My email ID and mobile is verified how is this possible for same mobile number is verified if adhar card showing already associated with same number?
Email [protected]@gmail.com
Anurag
KYC showing already associated with other ID
KYC showing already associated with other ID
Apr 18, 2021
There is no step taken. Every time I am getting auto reply that your issue has been resolved however you can see in my attachments I am still unable to verify my account due to already registered. I am playing first time in Circle 11 and they are saying my ID already updated. Please help me to resolve this issue.
Apr 19, 2021

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apr 18, 2021
Updated by Anurag1386
Can you please share for which ID my adhar card was updated? Where I never created any ID before and if that is a case then my mobile number should also show as registered mobile number and email ID as well. Please do the needful. Hope you will resolve my issue and this issue will not closed without solution as you are doing with E-mail ID response.

Apr 20, 2021
RummyCircle.com Customer Care's response
Dear Player,

Greetings from RummyCircle.

Thank you for uploading KYC documents, as per the document we have successfully validated your account.

Team RummyCircle.
Apr 20, 2021
Updated by Anurag1386
Hi Thank you for reply and Yes My issue was resolved on facebook by your team.

Comments

My KYC is under 18, because I'm 18+ user so you explained my issue as soon as possible...
This issue for last 30 days...

My kyc information is me mistakes please change

RummyCircle.com