[Resolved] Rummycircle.com — Add cash rs 800 is not received doing in my rummycircle account

Palani, Dindigul District, Tamil Nadu, India
 anandanna on Jun 25, 2017
My name is muruganantham my user id is sankarka7761. Yesterday i was add cash rs 500 & rs 300 from net banking. This amount is not received my rummycircle account. Please sent my amount rummycircle account. Clear my problem immediately.
Canara bank branch
Branch code 947
Description rs 300 is techproc[protected]
Description rs 500 is techproc[protected]
The total amount rs 800 not received rummycircle account. Please sent my amount in rummycircle account or in my bank account
Bank account no[protected]
Ifsc code cnrb0000947

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 19, 2019

[Jun 25, 2017] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
RummyCircle.com Customer Care's response, Feb 15, 2019
Dear Player,

Thank you for playing at RummyCircle.com India's premier online rummy site.

In order to help you, We request you to please email us on [email protected]ummycircle.com from your registered email address.

Please feel free to write back to us with any questions you may have. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Warm Regards,
Responsible Play Team
[email protected]

Comments

Please sir playing my game username: Sanjayvijaya please contact me sir

When i was playing the cash games the error shown as you do not satisfy to play cash games on the app

My account is not working please do something the massage is showing ' you are logged in judistraction we are not allow to play cash games '

You have logged from a jurisdiction, which we don't allow to play cash games.however you will still be able to enjoy our practice games and last two times.
Kindly solve this problem
I cant play cash games please gave me some soluton
Why my rummy game is can not be supported to cash games. Open the rummy game select the cash games displayed the matter is you have logged in from the jurisdiction which we have to allow the play on cash games enjoy the play on practice games why please inform me is as possible.
Showing not satisfying to play rummy
I added cash of rs 3000/- three thousands into my rummycircle account I.e naresh2078 at 6.55 pm, cash debited from my account but didn't credited in rummycircle account.

Please resolve it.
My I'd sivaji999999 Rummy cricle app not for cash game please sloved by my problem.your notification is you are not allowed cash game

P.O.Box 17640, Malad (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400064
    Rummycircle.com - Add cash rs 800 is not received doing in my rummycircle account