RummyCircle.com — Unable to withdraw my winning amount

Am using rummy circle account for past 1 month (Account name sumathi1972) registered with the email [protected]@gmail.com, till yesterday night i was playing cash games and withdrawing the winning amounth without any issues, yesterday night i have deposisted cash and won around 30k and i gave withdrawal request, all of sudden rummy circle team has been blocked my account and rejected my withdrawal request, i have, sent an email for the same but no response, rummy circle is one of the cheating application which allow customers to add a cash but once win the match they blocked the account for xy reasons and not allowing customers to withdraw the cash. Pleease help me to get my money which is in rummy circle account 28 thousand.

[Aug 05, 2020] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
RummyCircle.com Customer Care's response Aug 07, 2020
Hi!

We have already activated your account with the user name sumathi1972. Also it indicates that we have processed your withdrawal request from our end with your new updated bank account details.

Team RummyCircle
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Contact me whatapp i will help you [protected]

RummyCircle.com Address