Runwal Group — delayed in possession my city: (cl04) t2-1804:

In year 2015 i booked a flat under subvention scheme with my hard earned money. That i was promised possession will happen by 2020. I was very excited & happy as delivery date was approaching.

Last month i tried reaching them, found no response over phone and emails... Same continued for few more days... Then i decided to visit proposed place.

I was clue less at sight as thing was cooking, no labour nothing. I felt very bad as i was cheated.

After returning back i opened website of rera & found possession date has been changed to 2027 in place of 2020...

Very next day i decided to visit them: concern person was missing from place some other person advised me to shift to runwal forest which is 3x the amount of mycity.

I am in dead lock state:

1. Cant move out of runwal group as my money is with them, in case of refund they are charging 5% of flat value
2. Cant resale it, as no body will burn their fingure

I will move to forest project provided

1. Interest rate of my money which i have given
2. Same rates to be applicable which was at 2014
3. 2% loyalty which is provided to runwal customer (Treat me same as i have no choice)
Mar 20, 2018

Runwal Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I am just wondering how can shift you to runwal forest (kanjurmarg) where prices are much higher than mycity.
mayurgautam's [Complaint's author] reply, May 30, 2018
Dear Dheeraj, Earlier my moto was for investment as I relocated to Mumbai for few months, Now Its 5th year so decided to move to near possession flat... with easy reach to my office.

Runwal Group
    Runwal Group Phone
    Runwal Group Address
    Runwal & Omkar Esquare, 5th Floor, Eastern Express Highway, Sion (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400022