Runwal Group Customer Care

Runwal Group

Runwal & Omkar Esquare, 5th Floor, Eastern Express Highway, Sion (East)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Opp. Sion – Chunabhatti Signal

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Runwal Group Complaints & Reviews

Runwal Group — Refund of the token amount- Scam from Runwal Gardens

dhanraj bangera on Nov 26, 2020
I have cancelled my booking for my flat in Tower 11 0804 room no in Runwal Gardens Phase 1. Now the sales person...

Gazia on Nov 26, 2020
We Purchase Flat On Dec 2018 in Runwal Forest. Flat No : 2501 Tower Pine. whatever the amount set on cost shee in 2018t, now they are asking more than 2 lacs at the time of possession. While purchasing flat the sales manager promised about amount mention in cost sheet will be the final amount at the time of purchasing. there will be no extra money will charge but Now the new relation Manager send extra amount which is more than 2 lacs. This is really disappointing.

[Nov 26, 2020] Runwal Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[email protected] on Nov 18, 2020
    I booked flat no. 2102 in Runwal Garden phase I tower 6. I was informed that in Agreement I may get possession on Dec 2022 infact they assured me again & again about not to worry for possession I will get it before Dec 2022 and they collected cheque worth of 31075/- afte complete 2 months they send me a demand letter and asked to pay 1212300/- since there was no agreement executed till date. When I called to CRM executive lady 'REEYA CHAKRANARAYANAN' who was taking care of tower no. 6 phase I, she said I have to pay at any cost as construction is going very fast. Please friends think multiple time before you Purchase flat in Runwal Garden, here many fraud people are working they hide lots of things before booking but once you book flat they will neither call you back nor nor respond to your call. I simply call it fraud fraud fraud fraud many people got cheated here, they are not even refunding my booking money

[Nov 18, 2020] Runwal Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

cityhousing on Nov 11, 2020
      I m channel partner with runwal group,
      i rise the invoice before 3 months after eligible, my soursing manager told u wll get brokrage within 2months, now 3 months over i m countinuosly following those seles team for my brokrage, they were saying it wll get this week . now suddnly they are telling it is settled now but i didnt get it on account or any cheque/ DD also, i dont know on whoes account credited and what is this actualy going on.. pls anyone can help me to release my brokrage .. vivek Bane ---- [protected] / [protected] = Rera Regi no.A[protected]

[Nov 11, 2020] Runwal Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

jacko619 on Nov 9, 2020
        I had booked a flat T1 - 2308 of Runwal Gardens Dombivali on 14th June, 2020 by giving a token of Rs.11000 to Mr. Saurav after which i got a confirmation mail from the his Manager Mr. Amit Samgiskar that if we wish to cancel the booking we shall get the token amount paid to Runwal. But due to present ongoing situation had to cancel the booking since was not able to pay the said amount in the lock in time period provided by them. I had sent a cancellation mail to Mr. Amit on 16th July, 2020, Mr. Saurav ( Sales rep ) said i will get my refund in 60 days, but still i havent received my refund...

[Nov 09, 2020] Runwal Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I was clearly told by the Sales rep ( Mr. Sourav ) that if i want to cancel the booking i will get my booking amount refunded in 60 days. On July 16th 2020 i sent out a refund request, but since then i have been given fake promises and no refund. What's even frustrating is there Sales team calling for booking & when i checked they say we don't have you booking & when i provide my alternative number, they say its in the name of "Jackson Bangalore". Who the hell takes a booking like that?.Please see the below screenshot of the mail provided by there project Manager Mr. Amit.

When i payed them the booking amount i was told if in case i want to cancel the booking we will get the refund amount back by there Sales Rep ( Mr. Sourav Dutta). On 16th July, 2020 exactly 1 month after booking had raised a cancellation/refund request to which Mr. Sourav said booking amount will be refunded in 60 days. Now its more than 90 days & still no word from this guys, just giving false commitments every time. What's more frustrating is there sales team keeps calling to book a flat & when i explain the whole scenario, they say there is no request for refund from my end. One person from there team was kind enough to go through there records & after providing them with my Alternative number came to know that the booking was taken in the name of " Jackson Bangalore", i mean who the hell take the booking in such name, You are getting booking so you will not even take a booking as per Government records provided, please train you employees this basic things. Attached a screenshot from there Project Manager (Mr. Amit Samgoskar ).

Was told by there Project Manager Mr. Amit that if in case want to cancel and get refund, it will be given back. See Screnshot

ronakjiwani on Nov 6, 2020
          I had booked 1Bhk in Runwal Gardens on 26th July. RM Pooja Singh told me if you wish to cancel the same within 7 days then the whole amount will be refunded to you. And lockdown came and I canceled my booking in the next 2 days itself but since they have not refunded me my hard-earned money to me. I have all the proofs against them. I want my money back. Someone, please look into this. And those who want to buy in Runwal pls stay away no lookout once u paid to them. It's a scam. Check negative reviews of Runwal before visiting/booking.

[Nov 06, 2020] Runwal Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Please see all attachments. (Proofs)

Runwal Group — Runwal Bliss :- Misrepresentation Lies at the time of booking - Booking Cancellation by sales team and Non refund of Booking amount

sonalisarkar on Oct 21, 2020
            On 18th October, 2020 I booked an inventory ( Flat No B-4003) at Runwal Bliss Project, and for the same I paid Rs 1, 00, 000/-...

Sanghamitra Deb on Oct 20, 2020
            Hi Team,

I have registered a 2 bhk flat in Runwal garden- Dombivli (T20-401), my journey till registration was smooth. After excavation completion, new RM is assigned and I required, I have transferred 20% of the payment for excavation completion. I have been chasing her for the receipts of the payments made for many a times, with the basic expectations of revert with the reason of delay if any.

Also I have requested her to share with me some pictures/ videos to see the recent progress of the property, with no response again.

We request your kind intervention and revert back urgently.

[Oct 20, 2020] Runwal Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Runwal Group — Refund of 8.35 Lacs given for Booking and SDR amount - T5-0607

Kirant_29 on Oct 19, 2020
              I had booked 2BHK Flat in Runwal Garden T5-0607 in Feb 2020 by paying 54000 /- Sales Exe took our signs on 2 pages of Application...

Roshe on Oct 11, 2020
              We booked a flat unit # T10-1903 in Runwal Gardens (Kalyan Shilphata Road) in August 2020 by paying 1%.
              Relationship Manager informed to write an email to the prject manager about booking. Which i did but didnt receive any acknowledgement. Advised the Relationship Manager but i was told due to less staffing everyone is occupied. I kept on the followup for 2 months.
              Finally i m informed that this flat is sold to some1 else. I sent another email asking for explanation as in why my previus email was not replied and need clarity on the booking done by whom and for what amount .
              But i havent received any response yet on my email.

[Oct 11, 2020] Runwal Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Runwal Group — runwal gardens/ registration hold from registered office

Krishnakumar1984 on Oct 7, 2020
                We have booked 1.5 bhk in runwal gardens, dombivli phase 2, tower 19. Our registration was done on 3rd september 2020. After...

Runwal Group — Refund of token amount

Madhura Chalke on Oct 6, 2020
                In the month of Oct 2019 I booked 2 BHK flat T2-0501 in Runwal Garden Dombivali East with the token amount of Rs 57771/-....

Runwal Group — refund of token amount for runwal garden booked in dec19

[email protected] on Sep 24, 2020
                We have book the property in runwal garden-dombivali east in month of dec19, but due to some personal issues we have to cancel...

Runwal Group — mycity, dombivli security guard physical abuse

Neha Padelkar on Sep 21, 2020
                I stay in runwal mycity, dombivli phase 1. On 21 sept 2020 morning 4 am me and my fiancé went out for emergency and came...

Runwal Group — Shabby house delay in possession no reply after taking full payment

Mukesh1687 on Sep 10, 2020
                A full payment was done on 31july 2020 to runwal groups for my house located at runwal eirene thane. On checking the house...

Runwal Group — To delay in service

Atishjain on Aug 26, 2020
                My name atish jain
                Mob no [protected]
                Runwal Garden Dombivli phash 2
                Very bad service Runwal Garden SelsDepartment...

sonumunny on Aug 19, 2020
                It has been 3 weeks since i have been chasing with runwal representatives to provide me with the internal pictures of my flat booked in runwal my city (Phase 2), flat no.1802, tower-10 in dombivali for which the possession is awaited next year end.

It is our right to ask for the internal pictures to know the development of our property since we are fulfilling their slab-wise demands raised by investing our hard earned money. We are not allowed to visit the infrastructure (Reason cited is safety issues and as per rera policy). However, i don't seen any such policy that restricts the owner to visit his flat. Would really appreciate your intervention in this regard.

[Aug 19, 2020] Runwal Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Runwal Group — Refund Token amount for Runwal My City

Ashok Gaikwad1379 on Aug 16, 2020
                  We have book the property in Runwal My City-Dombivali East

As discussed with Ansh Jain ansh.[protected]@runwal.com,...

Rupali Ka on Aug 12, 2020
                  We have booked 1bhk flat in Runwal forest kanjurmarg project. Booking was cancelled due to financial crisis in covid 19. We are chasing for refund of token amount 50000.Still not recd. Please look into matter on urgent basis.

Refund for token amount

[Aug 13, 2020] Runwal Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Updated by Rupali Ka Aug 12, 2020
                  Chasing for payment since May 2020

Runwal Group — refund of token amt

Anuja Pawade-Suryavanshi on Aug 9, 2020
                    I am anuja suryavanshi. I have a booked the flat no. T 11-1908 in runwal forest project at kanjurmarg on 16th feb., 2020....