[Resolved]  Runwal Group — money not refunded- even after one year

I took a flat in runwal pearl rissoina, and possession was given late. They charged one month rent as noc charges when i rented my flat. Which is illegal. Also 25000 was taken as deposit against fit out damage if any, and its more than one year post inspection, my deposit is not refunded. I have made multiple follow ups and mails, this is cheating.

Neha goyal
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 20, 2019
Company has mailed me, to give cheque once I withdraw complain, and they have sent me photo copy of cheque.

[Jul 19, 2019] Runwal Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have cancelled my booking for my flat in Tower 11 0804 room no. However, the sales person Sanjita said that the token will not be refunded as per Runwal's policy. This was not informed to me before paying the token amount of 15000.
Secondly, the loan person from Bajaj finance Rohit had given me commitment about the loan sanction before giving the token amount which was later changed twice. If I would have be informed earlier than I would have not proceeded with giving the token amount.
Could you please help me with my refund of the token amount given?
My email id is bangera.[protected]@gmail.com for further communication.
Attaching proofs for reference.

Runwal Group Phone
    Runwal Group Address
    Runwal & Omkar Esquare, 5th Floor, Eastern Express Highway, Sion (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400022