[Resolved]  Runwal Group — refund of token amount eoi 50000 rs

Please note that myself niraj singh visited runwal bliss on 01 feb 2019. Assistant manager - sales diksha mirani insisted us to swipe token amount of 50000rs under the pretext of some lucrative offer. She told us that i will get refund within 15 days after cancellation. I paid 50000 rs by using debit card slip no[protected]. Due to some personal reasons i was not able to proceed further. I wrote a mail for cancellation followed by telecom with mr prerak bharwada on 14th feb. Again on 13th march after telecom with ur representative i again send paid receipt. On 19th march i was given a different email address suprit. [protected]@runwal.com, told to send all relevant documents which i already send on 19th march. Again i send all related documents on 31st march, 13th april, 27th april, 11th may and 26th may by mail followed by telecom. But i didn't get any response.
I received one message by diksha mirani on 8th march that your refund has been processed would u receive in some days. But till now neither refund nor any response from yours side. Kindly process my refund.
Jul 18, 2020
Money has been refunded
Jun 14, 2020

Runwal Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

My personal experiance with runwal where in i lost my 2.80 lac

Part 1

My personal experience with Runwal part 2

Runwal Group
    Runwal Group Phone
    Runwal Group Address
    Runwal & Omkar Esquare, 5th Floor, Eastern Express Highway, Sion (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400022