[Resolved] Sansui India — led tv sensor problem.

Jajpur Road, Odisha, India
 Anuj Moharana
Hi, my name is anuj (Mobile no.[protected], [protected]) i have a sansui tv model-ledtvsjx24fb-2ctf. I cannot change any channels, can’t change the volume of the tv through remote where the tv remote is functioning in other tv. I have complained on mobile no. [protected] to the sansui service station jajpur town jajpur odisha (Omm guru service) on 20th june 2017. After contacting the service engineer came at 1.00 pm and repair the sensor and charged me of service charges of rs 600.00. I paid the amount. But same day evening i face the same problem. I contact the serivice engineer who repair my tv, he came after 5 days and told me that the remote is not functioning well, i have to check it and take the remote. After that i have severally contacted the service point and also the the concerned engineer having mobile no. ([protected] & [protected]) but no one is picking my calls nor attend to repair my tv. So pls do the needful and my solve my issue.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 25, 2017

[Jul 20, 2017] Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Anuj Moharana,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern listed has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@vgmail.in and kindly mention your complaint no. in your subject line.
Thank You for your cooperation.

Sansui Customer Support Team
Dear Anuj Moharana,
We request you file a fresh complaint we didn't found complaint no. which you had shared.In order to file your complaint, please SMS SVC to 53030 or call our customer care on 39404040 prefix with your STD code. Eg:[protected] for Delhi.

Sansui Customer Support Team

Plot No. 248 (1st & 2nd Floor), Udyog Vihar, Phase – IV, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Sansui India - led tv sensor problem.