[Resolved]  Sansui India — washing machine product issue

I have been using sansui washing machine for the past 1 year, machine stopped working on sep 2018 i. E., spinner drum stopped rotating and raised a complaint through customer care on 2nd oct 2018.

A technician from smv services attended the problem on 3rd oct 2018 and diagnosed as motor failure. Its take 3 month to arrange the motor after replacing it was not working. Engineer told us he will come tomorrow and fix it. After that i received a sms that my complain is close.

He could not resolve the issue during his second visit, the customer care also doesn't respond properly.
Jan 16, 2019
Still Not resolved...
Dec 31, 2018

Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

3 services are free and pending under warranty period.request submitted for first service and many follow up taken with customer care from last 2 months but no action.
mail done to care also
detail of mails below
On Sat, 15 Dec 2018, 14:33 Ramesh Insan

Hello Sir, I did a compliant for my sansui TV which has been more than 2 months. I had compliant and I have gone, whom I talked to machenic, it is saying that till now the part is not available which has the tuler card. What I do.

Sansui India
    Sansui India Phone
    Sansui India Address
    Plot No. 248 (1st & 2nd Floor), Udyog Vihar, Phase – IV, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015