Sansui India

India - 122015

Load

Sansui India Complaints & Reviews

Dear Team,

I am requesting help from this forum after getting really frustrated with Samsung Service & their...
It's been more than a month I filed a complaint at your service center in Dewas (MP) - A1 Service Center.

I...

Under jdul scheme dealer not claiming my bond
Oct 01, 2021

Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have bought machine in last month from the date of purchase it was defective the drier motor has changed two times but still it was not working i want my refund back i dnt want to use this machine
    Sep 28, 2021

Hi Team,

I have purchased a SANSUI LED TV model no. (SJX40FB11X) under JITNA DO UTNA LO - 2015 Consumer offer...
      I have purchasing the sansui led tv model no smc50fh18x under jitna do utna lo 2015 consumer offer and i am entitled to avil...
      This is to bring to your notice the faulty products sold by your vendor Reliance Digital, their condition, and customer support.br...

I have purchased on date 21/08/2021 Sansui smart android tv 43 inch model JSW43ASFHD/2021. (109CM)
      From vijay sales Pvt ltd

3) doesnot start app which are already present in tv
      4)too slow working
      5)power button and remote also too slow working

I have not used this tv for 20 days also but have multiple problems in this
      I am totally unhappy with Sansui smart tv
      Please doo the needful to replace my tv as it worst
      Manoj Dhangare
      Sep 08, 2021

Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      When I will get solution for the same
      Call me on [protected]

I had purchased Sansui tv in march 2016 under JDUL scheme. Now I am willing to redeem the offer but dealer is denying and mails to company are undeliverable.
        Sep 07, 2021

Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought sansui split ac and its been 2 months only but ac is not working. Its cooling is as poor as compressor is not starting. Please register my complaint as try to resolve as soon as possible.
          Sep 04, 2021

Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Software is outdated google play is not working properly system is also not showing any update in setting want updated software...

We have stock set product SANSUI 43 INCH tv its facing issue like display lines are appearing . and pixel burn and we also need a qutation for the repaire cost and do the service kindly arrange the technician

regards
            RELIANCE DIGITAL
            THANISANDRA MAIN ROAD NAGAWARA
            MSR ELEMENTS MALL 3RD FLOOR
            BANGLORE KARANATAKA560045
            Sep 01, 2021

Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased Sansui 32 inches LED TV under jitna do utna lo 2015 consumer offer.
              As per offer I have to claim this offer after 4 years and 11 months .

But I have tried to mail to Sansui team and not able to send mail to them because mail is bouncing with error as the mail id is not available.
              Please help on this to claim my offer
              Aug 31, 2021

Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a tv and it is not working form day1 I have registered a complaint #TSSL[protected] but there is no update on the issue such a worst tv and worst thing I dint see

Madan
                Aug 26, 2021

Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  New air cooler not working from purchase of next day and no proper customer care Number and service

Product...
                  Dear sir

Problem in newly purchase led 43 ultra HD smart tv

I have purchase recently sansui...

I have purchased Sansui 40 inches LED TV under jitna do utna lo 2015 consumer offer.
                  As per offer I have to claim this offer after 4 years and 11 months .

Please help on this to claim my offer
                  Aug 09, 2021

Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased Sansui Smart LED TV 42inch and facing display issue last one week.

MODEL: UHDTVSMN42QHOZSA

I need service for the same pls algin someone for LED repairing.
                    Aug 06, 2021

Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I bought sansui led tv 43 inch on 26012021 and facing display issue. really bad company, not even 6 months passed and i started facing display problem in tv.