[Resolved] Sansui India — sansui led 24 tv

hemant kumar daksh on Sep 1, 2017
Sir, i have purchased a sansui led tv on[protected]
Mo. No. Ledtvsmj24hh29fr and s. No.[protected] with one year warranty. But after six month it showing black spot on screen which is increasing so i have a register a complaint on[protected] through customer care no.[protected] with complaint reference no agr[protected]. After four days service engineer visited home and check tv but problem not resolved he told us that panel will be replaced and panel is not available we will request for panel so give me your purchasing bill, i gave him bill and soft copy of bill. After that he said your complaint will be resolved with in 5 to 6 days. But it has not done.
After 15 days i called to customer care and he told me that your complaint is under process because panel is pending, i am setting a reminder your problem will solve with in 48 hours..
But after 48 hours there was no response from company and on[protected] they send me a message that your complaint has been cancelled due to bill not available.
After that i called again to customer care and they said to me"i have open your complaint" and give me a number [protected] of cco mr. Anil kumar.
I have called several times to mr. Anil kumar but he is not receiving my call
And my problem is still pending..
Please help me to resolve my problem..

Thanks & regards
Hemant kumar daksh
[protected], [protected]

sansui led 24 tv
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 5, 2017
Replaced my TV panel...

[Sep 01, 2017] Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Hemant Kumar Daksh,
Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern listed has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected] and kindly mention your complaint no. in your subject line.
Thank You for your cooperation.

Sansui Customer Support Team
Dear Hemant Kumar Daksh,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please write to us at [email protected] in case you need any assistance.

Sansui Customer Support Team

Plot No. 248 (1st & 2nd Floor), Udyog Vihar, Phase – IV, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Sansui India - sansui led 24 tv