[Resolved]  Saraf Furniture / Insaraf.com — Dining set

I ordered a Dining Set on 9th Jan 2017, the piece that arrived on 13 January 2017 was broken, when I refused to take it, It was suggested to keep it and the same will be replaced in 2-5 days.
I have been following up on daily basis but every time some excuse or the other is given and they have not been following up on this.

The so-called customer care keeps no record of the conversation and I have been explaining this every day to them. Yet they only give assurances but nothing is done on ground.

I would want a refund of the amount if they cannot replace this asap

Dining set
Complaint marked as Resolved May 10, 2017

[Jan 23, 2017] Saraf Furniture / Insaraf.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Saraf Furniture / Insaraf.com Customer Care's response Jan 23, 2017
Dear Customer, we have repeatedly request on the mail to inform us as which part of the product it is and and could never got a revert from you. From what it appears is that you this is the INVERTED BOTTOM of the table. As already informed, tis part is not finished as per the top as per industry standard. As already confirmed there is not breakage at all, as mentioned in your complain. However it appears that this INVERTED BOTTOM picture is used to exchange the table with other design as you have already asked for in the mail. TILL DATE we have not received the picture of the damage table as you are mentioning in the review. If you intend to exchange the product, please mention it specifically so that the confusion can be avoided and thus such mis-leading and fake complains can be done away with. We are sorry that we have to write this, but this is pure case of customer unresonability and mis-leading-ness. We'll be considering further action on this mis-leading comlaint.
Updated by JJ Jayant Feb 04, 2017
This is such a lie, i have sent saraaf atleast two emails with pictures, and regarding the table it came broken ( When I refused to take it, i was assured a replacement with in 2-3 days). saraf pleas go and check my emails. Atleast get serious with your customers

Also, to nail your lie, see attached the email I had sent.

Updated by JJ Jayant Mar 14, 2017
Is there any follow up I should expect.?

Saraf Furniture / Insaraf.com Phone