SASTRA University Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 16, 2022

File a complaint to SASTRA University

Having problems with SASTRA University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by SASTRA University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

SASTRA University

SASTRA University Website

SASTRA University Head Office Address

Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy, Tirumalaisamudram
Thanjavur
Thanjavur District
Tamil Nadu

SASTRA University Phone Numbers

SASTRA University reviews & complaints(17)

I am Moulya K. I have admitted to the branch Aerospace engineering during the admission process and paid 92, 000 to get enrolled.Later got Electronics and Communication Engineering (Cyber physical systems) during the sliding process of admissions 2021 in Sastra University.
Later on, I had withdrawn my seat within the given time of seat withdrawal(1st week of December), even I had sent mail but there is no reply..
Application...
I have joined in Sastra University in B.tech ( COMPUTER SCIENCE vide Admission number :BTMTI2116522 ) and attended some classes. After that i got seat in NIT so that I have withdrawn from Sastra on 1st week of NOVEMBER 2021, according to university norms the fee will be refunded if my admission is filled by a lateral entry. but still i didnt received any money. Please resolve the issue and credit the amount to my savings account, given at...

Ref: Application No. BTMTI2136392

I, Padmapriya K got provisionally admitted to B.Tech.-Information & Communication Technology at Sastra Thanjavur campus[protected] and paid the total fee of Rs.92000 (Rs.Ninety two thousand only) on 31.08.2021.

I submit my withdrawal application on 24.10.2021. The refund of fee Rs 92000 has not been received so far.

Kindly do the needful.

Thanking you,
PADMAPRIYA K
SASTRA University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, I got 247 rank sastra Kumbakonam though in 1st round councelling program not alloted what is the reason behind it

I have joined in Sastra University in B.tech ( ECE Branch vide Admission number : BTMTI2135306 ) and attended some classes. After that i got seat in NIT so that I have withdrawn from Sastra on 1st week of december 2021, according to university norms the fee will be refunded if my admission is filled by a lateral entry. but still i didnt received any money. Please resolve the issue and credit the amount to my savings account, given at the...
      Hi, iam gunASHALINI FRom naga pattinam ;please refund my application fees $350 only from sastra university, thanjavur
      please refund my application $350 rupees only

I have joined in sastra collagr and attended some classes after a while I withdrawed my admission at that time they intimated that the fee will be refunded if my admission is replaced by a lateral entry but still I didn't received any money
        Thank you...
        Sub : Refund Request
        Ref : NRI 599 – SABAARISH M

Writing this email after having multiple follow ups with the concerned team. Attached email communications with the registrar for your reference without any further messages received till date.
        This time I really hope to get sincere support from your end. We are away from the country trying our best to get an answer.
        Below is chronological order of the...
        My credit card number of axis bank is 8192 and 8689 shown wrong account numbers and both my card settled in March 2020 itself.

second IS Creva NBFC formerly known as Kishit finance who indulge in chinese loan scam who used flirty lanugage against my family members and contact list. had already lodged police compliant and also brought to the notice of IS creva they have agreed to delete and waveoff my amount but shown in credit...

I applied for admission during[protected] for the programme B.Tech in Sastra, Deemed University, Thanjavur [R. Nigamanth, Application No. BTMTI2108859]. I was allotted B.Tech Mechanical for which I paid a fee of Rs. 92, 000 and exercised option for sliding. Since there was no change in my seat allotment, I declined the offer and applied for refund on 26.10.2021. Till date, I haven't received the fee refund. I request you to kindly refund the same.

We already withdrawn from B.Tech, ECE Adm. No.BTMTI2022867 over a week days. Till now we didn't get money back. Pls. Resolve the issue and get my amount to my savings bank.

We already withdrawn from B.Tech, Mech. Vide Admn. No.BTMTI2132409 over a week days. Till now we didn't get money back. Pls. Resolve the issue and get my amount to my savings bank.

Hii Sir,
              I am GURU KRANTHI REDDY.I have applied to Sastra University.
              My Login Id:
              User Name:BTMTI2127523
              Password :BKMALX7W
              I have paid application 2 times .I am requesting you that kindly refund my money .
              I submitted my payment details in the form of a photo ....

Due to this pandemic its very hard to come to college from far places its very expensive and time consuming and a high risk . many students left their certificates in their rooms and it is so bad of the college saying they are not responsible for any loss, they must take care. the college is actually forcing the children and we have also seen how the college took care the luggage of the final year students. the college is promoting the corona cases we must say don't they have humanity

Presently, self-financing colleges and deemed universities rarely refund fees when students withdraw from a course even if they choose to discontinue before the commencement of classesin an academic year. Many institutions withhold the Transfer Certificate (TC) and academic certificates of students who wish to discontinue unless they pay the fees for the entire duration of the course.The latest AICTE Regulations supersede its earlier regulations...

SASTRA University — Sastra University fees refund

I have admiitted my daughter In B. Tech ECE department in the year 2013 June. But in the month of July we got admission in NIT Trichy . Hence we applied for refund from the college and they assured that they would send the refund in the month of august end or september. We did not get any mail or letter from the University after that. When we approacted they said, they will not return the fees as none has joined in that branch. We have paid...

SASTRA University — SASTRA University demands Rs.2.5 Lakhs to return the School original certificates

My son, Sudeep Kumar R, had been admitted to SASTRA University at Thanjavur, Tamilnadu in the month of July 2010 in B.Tech (I Year). We have paid Rs.60100/- to SASTRA University for the same. His Roll No: 45; Register No. 39277. At the time of joining, SASTRA University has taken my son's school original certificates. Subsequently, in August first week, he got a seat at NIT, Trichi under AIEEE counseling and he...