[Resolved] Sathya Agencies — billing settled in full by card payment but they again raised emi for the billing

bench3 on Feb 2, 2018
I have purchased ac (Rs. 34600) and mixer grinder (Rs. 5000) on 22nd dec 2017 from sathya agency, cuddalore. I paid the full value of 5000 for mixer grinder and went for bajaj finserve emi for ac.

I paid through my card about 12300 rs.

But now i was deducted emi for both ac and mixer from my bank and the bajaj finserve people have mentioned that sathya documented so.

So sathya agency cuddalore has cheated me by getting double payment for my mixer grinder. This is worst and irresponsible treatment of their loyal customers. And simply not interested to solve my issue. Will appreciate if anyone can look into this.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 9, 2018

[Feb 02, 2018] Sathya Agencies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sathya Agencies Customer Care's response, Feb 05, 2018

Greetings from Sathya.

We acknowledge the receipt of your complaint. As assured to you over phone, we are working on the complaint and will resolve it positively.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

With regards,

SATHYA CRM
[protected]/[protected]
Updated by bench3, Feb 16, 2018
Thanks Team,

I appreciate your efforts and follow up on this issue. Though the additional amount was not refunded, they have promised to do that in less than a month. Will wait and update the status accordingly.

Updated by bench3, Mar 31, 2018
Appreciate the effort taken by SATHYA Agency in this regard. But still the excess amount was not refunded. In the end of Feb 2018, they have promised to refund the excess amount to my Bank Account in a couple of days. I am worried that still this was not processed. And there were no communication in this regard.
Updated by bench3, Apr 15, 2018
After 2 months, still the excess deduction is not returned. This is just an update after 2 months.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

370, Palayamkottai Road, Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu, India - 628002
    Sathya Agencies - billing settled in full by card payment but they again raised emi for the billing