Sds Solution,latur — demanding for money

neha.199345665 on Jun 1, 2018
Sds company has no website. They target jobless person and student. They send one pdf which is agreement and tell the targeted person to accept it. The one who accept without reading it. He will get in there trap. They did not clear all the things when they call. They say this is free of cost work you don't have to pay anything and when you accept pdf all things get clear. The person named with m patel who said he is layer of that company who's demanding money rs 6900 because i fail in work.
I had done all work that sds given to me. The work was data entry. 20rs per page. I have to do 1500 entries in that 1350 should be correct but that was password protected so i could not seen that work. They says that you have to pay money because you could not achive done right entries. They said either you pay or you have to come in court.

Layer : m patel
City : gujrat
Enrollment no 2203/2016
Mobile no :[protected]
Girl ([protected]) who call me.

This person is literately giving me headache for money.
Please take action against this.

demanding for money
demanding for money
Complaint comments  11 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Ha ha ha.. Ye company youngsters ko knowledge de rhi.. Ki documents wale kaam padh ke krna chahiye.. Aise hi sign nhii krna chahiye, 😀😀😀😉😉😀😀😀😀
hello mam can we talk regarding this only because I too suffering from this please call me or text me if u free .
my contact no. -[protected]
Pandey Creations's reply, Jun 10, 2018
Pandey.abhishek867@gmail.com msg kro
mindfreezer.jerry instatube's reply, Jun 13, 2018
shubhsjerry@gmail.com
please help me
javangula nagalakshmi's reply, Jun 19, 2018
i am now in this work i didnt complete the work shall i have to complete the work? because on this i dont want to waste my time plz help me my email id is nagur315@gmail.com
same this happened with me and my friend.contact me here abhijeetbichkule80@gmail.com for discussing some things about this fraud person
Mam calm down...actualy noone is doing a thing v are on our own..quickr naukri.com etc sb mile hue h frauds se...wrna esi fake company register hi kyu krte h...

Hey dear i was doped by the same company...took 3500rs... quickr wont help they are all involved ..complaint on cbi etc...plz contact me on dendendeer009@gmail.com
We r making a team and we will get those thugs and put them behind the bars..
Neha please contact us on mail Id shabeenalizaidi92@gmail.com
Pandey Creations's reply, Jun 10, 2018
Can you help
Its company also fraud with me..
Contact me pandey.abhishek867@gmail.com
We will fight.. Hum sbko ek hona padega..
Iss company ke khilaf.. Sbhi log apna apna number email pr send kariye
mindfreezer.jerry instatube's reply, Jun 13, 2018
please help me shubhsjerry@gmail.com i am trapped by sds solutions they wants money
Is it a fraud company. They talked to me today and telling to provide work from tomorrow.
same fraud has happened with me they have did same things with us and now they are charging us 4900 as the penalty charges.
Even I didn't get my QC report and the person with name Ajay Mishra sent me a mail regarding Notice
if anyone from consumer court can help us plzzz do it i m too a student me and my friend has been traped
Plzzz contact me on onkarssutar1994@gmail.com
1. The information given was fraudulent. There was no practical difference that could be pointed out in some of the letters. Also, no proper assistance provided.

To Elaborate, they had chosen a font smartly, in which you can barely rather CANNOT find out the difference between capital "I" and a small "l". When asked for assistance I got the most foolish answer ever, saying that small "l" is slightly longer than capital letters.

2. The PDF file that got downloaded, why is it that we cannot see our own work without getting a password from you. Here, what I want to say is that I strongly object that the information filled by me has been manipulated.

3. The quality of data given does NOT at all demand this much "penalty amount".

4. I had done my work with utmost care and dedication. Completed it.

5. Do they want to say that I am RETARDed to have not filled such simple forms correctly. Their explanation for this is "it is human tendency to commit mistakes" which is complete utter ###!!

6. The report shows half of the forms filled by me had errors in them, which is impossible.

Finally, I would again say that all of us come together and expose these fraudsters, so that they are stopped once and for all.

Email : sernap555@gmail.com
Sds solution is a fake company.This company has no website.i m too suffering from this issues...how much amount did they demand??
R u all transferred money to them??
anyone transferred his or her money to the fraud company?????
how they are demanding cash or through neft?

Sds Solution,latur - demanding for money